This release just adds support for the NAT-PMP protocol. These types of routers will now automatically be detected and provided to the user without any code changes required for developers.
A precompiled binary and and also a tarball containing the source code from the release are both available on the Files page. The latest and greatest can always be gotten from the github project page should you wish to add new features to the library.
As always, report any issues to the issue tracker so they can be dealt with.
This release contains some minor bugfixes and compatibility fixes. The highlights are as follows:
- Added workaround for certain versions of miniupnpd which incorrectly advertise their available services (bug has been reported upstream)
- Fixed some other minor issues with routers reporting incorrect services.
- Added extra API to make it easy to log the full handshake/request process to help diagnose issues
- Stopping and Starting discovery will rediscover all available devices correctly
- Full support for computers with multiple network cards on multiple subnets
- Rewrote the internals to ensure that the asynchronous API is 100% asychronous - prevents calls to BeginXXX blocking on some slower routers.
A precompiled binary and and also a tarball containing the source code from the release are both available on the Files page. As always, report any issues to the issue tracker so they can be dealt with.
Mono.Nat 1.0.1 has just been released. It fixes a bug which could crash the library if there was no active internet connection. You can get it from the Files page.
Also available in: Atom