Connecting to smuxi-server fails via SSH when using passwords
|Assigned to:||Mirco Bauer||% Done:||
|Complexity:||Found in Version:|
When smuxi connects to a remote engine via SSH, and a password is required (pinentry gtk dialog for example), the tunnel setup will fail because smuxi only waits 2 seconds for the tunnel to be established. So smuxi should monitor the tunnel success up to 30 seconds and only fail after that timeout.
- Refactored SSH tunnel setup from EngineManager to SshTunnelManager.
- Detect if the SSH tunnel is reading using a TcpClient instead of a hardcoded Thread.Sleep() hack hoping the tunnel is ready after that. This fixes ssh-askpassword support and fixes connection issues for users with high latency or slow SSH servers at the same time. (Closes:
- Use a dynamic local forward port, instead of the smuxi-server port, to support running multiple frontends using SSH at the same time.
Updated by Mirco Bauer 1484 days ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 2065786bd34b7361f101e473d18be1418c81b752.