- Registered on: 08/26/2009
- Last connection: 10/17/2009
Reported issues: 4
- 08:19 PM Smuxi Bug #214: Automatic download of gtk-sharp for windows installer does not work
- Mirco Bauer wrote: > I just installed Smuxi 0.6.4.1 on Windows 7 and it downloaded GTK# for me. Could it be that you need a proxy? The installer is not supporting that. Yes, it could be related to a proxy.
- 10:03 AM Smuxi Bug #217: Wrong version in about for debian-build.
- Package installed are: bill:~# dpkg -l | grep smuxi ii smuxi 0.6.4-1~bpo50+1 IRC client for sophisticated users ii smuxi-engine 0.6.4-1~bpo50+1 E...
- 07:29 PM Smuxi Bug #214: Automatic download of gtk-sharp for windows installer does not work
- During the installation, if the gtk-sharp version is considered as too old, the interface propose to download an update but this does not work.
- 07:26 PM Smuxi Bug #213: Change link for windows gtk-sharp
- It seems that the latest version requires a more recent version so I think you should update the link in the download page: Maybe, you should set the link to: http://ftp.novell.com/pub/mono/gtk-sharp/gtk-sharp-2.12.9-2.win32.msi
- 07:40 PM Smuxi Feature #192: Allow adding options to the ssh command.
- My need is to add a proxy when using ssh. For that, I have to create a session so I would need to be able to pass extra parameters to ssh. The current workaround is to create a ssh script to embed the parameters but it would be easier to add a ...
Also available in: Atom