- Registered on: 03/26/2009
- Last connection: 03/13/2012
Reported issues: 11
- 01:53 PM Smuxi Feature #706: Make a system for exposing non-essential (internal) configuration choices
- Some options are not important enough to warrant a place in graphical dialogs, but would still benefit from being settable and not static, code-based choices. Find a way to expose these to advanced users, eg. about:config system in Firefox.
- 01:51 PM Smuxi Feature #705: Suppress tab colour corrections by settable option
- By default smuxi-frontend GNOME corrects low contrast colour choices to high contrast to keep text readable. Make this something that can be turned off by changing an option (eg. config file line).
- 10:15 AM Smuxi Feature #701: Show hidden menu bar when ALT key is pressed on Windows
- When menubar is hidden on Windows, use the default action of tap ALT to bring the menubar back into view. (Default behaviour from Windows Vista upwards when menubar is selected to be hidden).
- 07:06 AM Smuxi Feature #142: provide standalone binaries
- This could also include stand-alone versions of the frontend, for use as a USB stick "install" for on-the-go users?
- 02:22 PM Smuxi Revision 1d2559aea2c485268e524bc8d62be478fcddf712: [L10N] Updated Finnish translation from Transifex
- [L10N] Updated Finnish translation from Transifex
- 10:04 AM Smuxi Bug #409: Serialization bug in Preferences
- Tried to switch from Bash-style completion to normal completion in Preferences. Following error was produced. Tested on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate ENG. Exception Type: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException Exception Message: Type...
- 06:28 AM Smuxi Revision 6a69b210690aad218673a5704661ffb5376ca815: l10n: Initial Finnish Translation New status:...
- l10n: Initial Finnish Translation New status: 43 messages complete with 9 fuzzies and 0 untranslated. Transmitted-via: Transifex (www.transifex.net).
- 05:13 PM Smuxi Feature #370: Title bar info formatting to #channel@Network (PROTOCOL)
- Change title bar info format to #smuxi@OFTC (IRC) / Smuxi or something similar. Improves usability since channel name is probably the most important piece of info you need to see at a glance. Also just looks better, and precise server name i...
- 10:23 AM Smuxi Bug #343: Can't close window while unjoined
- typo: _closing window_ = _closing *tab*_
- 10:21 AM Smuxi Bug #343: Can't close window while unjoined
- Test case: I got kicked off a channel, and wanted to close the window after that. But attempting that, either thru rightclick->Close or /window close gives me an error: @[442 (ErrorNotOnChannel) #harder_fi] You're not on that channel@ Smuxi ...
Also available in: Atom