Chris Le Sueur
- Registered on: 02/08/2010
- Last connection: 02/08/2010
- Smuxi (Contributor, 02/08/2010)
Reported issues: 2
- 08:32 PM Smuxi Feature #78 (Closed): user defined highlights
- Applied in changeset commit:"e15af3bcb131e4b9ae558381f5e65d212d8c04f7".
- 07:59 PM Smuxi Revision e15af3bcb131e4b9ae558381f5e65d212d8c04f7: Support custom highlight words (closes: #78) ...
- Support custom highlight words (closes: #78) Initial commit. Additional highlight words are required to be separated by non-word characters from surrounding text. A word can be defined as a regex by surroundng it with forward slashes. (In this ca...
- 07:44 PM Smuxi Feature #346 (Closed): Nick colouration should be the same across equivalent IRC nicks
- Applied in changeset commit:"5001bfec81a57debe21a2ddb952b6ceab65e1cf3".
- 07:43 PM Smuxi Revision 5001bfec81a57debe21a2ddb952b6ceab65e1cf3: Colour equivalent nicks the same. (closes: #34...
- Colour equivalent nicks the same. (closes: #346) Also ignore trailing underscore when colouring nicks. Normalizes IRC nicks to "IRC-lower" case. Also trims off characters commonly used to distinguish a second nick: _, ^, ~, | before calculating ...
- 07:38 PM Smuxi Bug #348 (Closed): Errors not caught when clicking "apply" in prefs dialog
- Applied in changeset commit:"cffee71982d3aaf7e1a249ad0201f2cd946dc175".
- 07:33 PM Smuxi Revision cffee71982d3aaf7e1a249ad0201f2cd946dc175: Add graceful error checking to the Prefs dialo...
- Add graceful error checking to the Prefs dialog Apply button (closes: #348) Signed-off-by: Mirco Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 07:50 PM Smuxi Feature #78: user defined highlights
- git://gitorious.org/~fish-face/smuxi/smuxi-face.git feature/#78_customhighlights
- 07:48 PM Smuxi Feature #346: Nick colouration should be the same across equivalent IRC nicks
- git://gitorious.org/~fish-face/smuxi/smuxi-face.git bug/#346_same_nick_colour_for_equivalent_nicks
- 01:03 AM Smuxi Feature #219: Option to Left-Align 'chatter' in chat-window to eliminate crag
- I would very much like to implement this. It looks like it will be pretty non-trivial to do, and require basically indenting the main text a suitable amount then drawing the timestamps and nicks in the gap at the appropriate place. It has the pot...
- 12:36 AM Smuxi Feature #78: user defined highlights
- Initial stuff is done, but no support yet for channel-specific or excluding highlights.
Also available in: Atom