From 03/28/2012 to 04/26/2012
- 12:43 PM Bug #714: Exception: Array index is out of range.
- 10:22 AM Bug #714: Exception: Array index is out of range.
- 10:21 AM Feature #712: Pastebin Service
- Often on IRC you need to paste something that is longer than 3 lines and thus would be a flood. When this happens Smuxi warns the user and asks for confirmation but is not offering the solution to it. Instead Smuxi should ask for confirmation and ...
- 08:00 PM Bug #711: 58 Users in a channel. Smuxi-Userlist shows only 15!
- if i do /names it shows me all 58 users correctly. After rejoin, list was up to date
- 04:10 PM Bug #710: Exception: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
- Just started smuxi and it crashed. It was in the background while starting. ...
- 02:59 PM Feature #7 (New): Middle click to close tabs
- As long as the default is to ignore middle click instead of close the tab, no GNOME policy is violated.
- 02:55 PM Feature #7: Middle click to close tabs
- Request: An internal setting to active the removed behaivor despite the violation of gnome rules.
- 02:43 PM Feature #7: Middle click to close tabs
- This feature had to be removed, see commit:1aefa81c1bd959f798be33847e2e9a90116292e6
- 02:14 PM Feature #707: font size adjustable by CTRL+ScrollWheel
- Like its done by browsers :) Would be awsome.
- 01:53 PM Feature #706: Make a system for exposing non-essential (internal) configuration choices
- Some options are not important enough to warrant a place in graphical dialogs, but would still benefit from being settable and not static, code-based choices. Find a way to expose these to advanced users, eg. about:config system in Firefox.
- 01:51 PM Feature #705: Suppress tab colour corrections by settable option
- By default smuxi-frontend GNOME corrects low contrast colour choices to high contrast to keep text readable. Make this something that can be turned off by changing an option (eg. config file line).
- 01:09 PM Bug #704: unable to connect to gtalk
- i added my gtalk credtials like in your offical screencast. when first trying to connect i got the following error in the new jabber tab: 15:05 -!- Fehler: Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Ein nicht blockierende...
- 11:08 PM Revision 0467bdef547bc97647e9642dcd6761d55cbdde49: Merge branch 'stable'
- Merge branch 'stable'
- 11:02 PM Revision 935d72498c8d26751949cc1e9ef6482482677f2e: [Engine-IRC] Fixed endless loop in SplitMessag...
- [Engine-IRC] Fixed endless loop in SplitMessage() Fixed endless loop when splitting too long messages where the chunk starts with a space and contains no other spaces.
- 05:49 PM Bug #703: /msg should'n open a query window
- The topic is quite misleading. I mean, if i write someone a /msg entry, it shouldn't open a query window for me. Or at least print my message in there. That's also a problem. /msg gets no output. Neither in the main channel window, nor in the que...
Also available in: Atom