From 03/10/2012 to 04/08/2012
- 02:59 PM Feature #7 (New): Middle click to close tabs
- As long as the default is to ignore middle click instead of close the tab, no GNOME policy is violated.
- 02:55 PM Feature #7: Middle click to close tabs
- Request: An internal setting to active the removed behaivor despite the violation of gnome rules.
- 02:43 PM Feature #7: Middle click to close tabs
- This feature had to be removed, see commit:1aefa81c1bd959f798be33847e2e9a90116292e6
- 02:14 PM Feature #707: font size adjustable by CTRL+ScrollWheel
- Like its done by browsers :) Would be awsome.
- 01:53 PM Feature #706: Make a system for exposing non-essential (internal) configuration choices
- Some options are not important enough to warrant a place in graphical dialogs, but would still benefit from being settable and not static, code-based choices. Find a way to expose these to advanced users, eg. about:config system in Firefox.
- 01:51 PM Feature #705: Suppress tab colour corrections by settable option
- By default smuxi-frontend GNOME corrects low contrast colour choices to high contrast to keep text readable. Make this something that can be turned off by changing an option (eg. config file line).
- 01:09 PM Bug #704: unable to connect to gtalk
- i added my gtalk credtials like in your offical screencast. when first trying to connect i got the following error in the new jabber tab: 15:05 -!- Fehler: Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Ein nicht blockierende...
- 11:08 PM Revision 0467bdef547bc97647e9642dcd6761d55cbdde49: Merge branch 'stable'
- Merge branch 'stable'
- 11:02 PM Revision 935d72498c8d26751949cc1e9ef6482482677f2e: [Engine-IRC] Fixed endless loop in SplitMessag...
- [Engine-IRC] Fixed endless loop in SplitMessage() Fixed endless loop when splitting too long messages where the chunk starts with a space and contains no other spaces.
- 05:49 PM Bug #703: /msg should'n open a query window
- The topic is quite misleading. I mean, if i write someone a /msg entry, it shouldn't open a query window for me. Or at least print my message in there. That's also a problem. /msg gets no output. Neither in the main channel window, nor in the que...
- 12:18 PM Revision aa7f8e7c9e78d494258b8274764a551e9cc60717: [Frontend-GNOME] Show cached favicons right away
- [Frontend-GNOME] Show cached favicons right away
- 12:17 PM Revision e295696665f1c39581083efb68f09625b1e2e633: [Frontend-GNOME] Ignore SSL certificate errors...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Ignore SSL certificate errors for favicons
- 12:16 PM Revision 77aa95166b266f2698a629c0a5a59064fa4abcb9: [Frontend-GNOME] Added DALnet and GameSurge fa...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Added DALnet and GameSurge favicon support
- 11:30 AM Revision a0fb66c27d6fdce680dc23e87c90bec15330ff63: [Frontend-GNOME] Added forward compability for...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Added forward compability for unknown MessageBufferPersistencyType values
- 10:17 AM Revision 9ff284fa75b1f7a4c31a8561bc5535d7d0168ee3: [Debian] Always build with included db4o
- [Debian] Always build with included db4o
- 10:13 AM Revision 693e871e4336234936a41d7d7b733df30ebb9c26: [Debian] Refreshed default compiler patches
- [Debian] Refreshed default compiler patches
- 10:06 AM Revision ecb4f94db4ad13abdacb39e5672e5d3962b151e7: [Frontend-GNOME] Added GTalk and Facebook favi...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Added GTalk and Facebook favicon support
- 10:05 AM Revision 3d3a342e85530aa93fce6c678d3612cb4d6c2837: [Frontend-GNOME] Use base URL for fallback fav...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Use base URL for fallback favicon
- 10:04 AM Revision 267e3c568f0b744b9b3aced1abdb80cd7354902f: [Engine-XMPP] Set NetworkID correctly
- [Engine-XMPP] Set NetworkID correctly
- 09:15 AM Revision 8dec33736225e9c68f5e71fdc278e3449483a0e5: [Frontend-GNOME] Added Twitter favicon support
- [Frontend-GNOME] Added Twitter favicon support
- 08:59 AM Revision 757f04376e5b371d8873a5fbbf3bebbf17c27341: [Frontend-GNOME] Refresh only modified favicon...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Refresh only modified favicons regardless cached one being empty or not
- 08:54 AM Revision b75e9b5c0f196e1cd3a81b91b4c7b42fdbd5fb0c: [Engine-IRC] Parse +port in /connect command a...
- [Engine-IRC] Parse +port in /connect command as enabled SSL
- 10:50 PM Revision 63992694d3bd25bd112006c4192effa2142b94b1: [Frontend-GNOME] Fixed Infinity-IRC website URL
- [Frontend-GNOME] Fixed Infinity-IRC website URL
- 04:42 AM Feature #702 (Closed): Use website favicons instead of default server icon for major IRC networks
- Applied in changeset commit:"dd30927a3300884f28b6c0cccfda07394a410e36".
- 12:38 AM Feature #702: Use website favicons instead of default server icon for major IRC networks
- 12:35 AM Revision dd30927a3300884f28b6c0cccfda07394a410e36: [Frontend-GNOME] Download and show website fav...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Download and show website favicons instead of default server icon for major IRC networks (closes: #702)
- 12:35 AM Revision 91c418065208f436eb22501e00f55b77306a73a2: [Common] Implemented Platform.CachePath
- [Common] Implemented Platform.CachePath
- 05:11 PM Revision 293bac760d184bc9fde120208361bd664244c1b1: [Build] Migrated MonoDevelop solution/project ...
- [Build] Migrated MonoDevelop solution/project files to VisualStudio 2010
- 12:39 PM Revision a19375c2c72b593e25bf0ba17a649617b65a2834: Merge branch 'stable'
- Merge branch 'stable'
- 12:38 PM Revision 61283473974d7ef4a4427b80bb9d398b9380a482: [Frontend-GNOME] Calculate best topic heigth i...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Calculate best topic heigth in TopicScrolledWindow.SizeRequested instead of GroupChatView.ApplyConfig() (closes: #470)
- 10:15 AM Feature #701: Show hidden menu bar when ALT key is pressed on Windows
- When menubar is hidden on Windows, use the default action of tap ALT to bring the menubar back into view. (Default behaviour from Windows Vista upwards when menubar is selected to be hidden).
- 01:58 AM Bug #700: Output after topic change is mixed up in German translation
- It's changed in the translation repo. The ticket will be closed once the translation changes have been merged.
- 07:06 AM Feature #142: provide standalone binaries
- This could also include stand-alone versions of the frontend, for use as a USB stick "install" for on-the-go users?
- 09:36 PM Bug #700: Output after topic change is mixed up in German translation
- The output after changing the channel topic is mixed up for german translation (As far as i know of) Example Output: 21:45:19 -!- Crebiz hat das Thema von #Channel auf geänderttest2 The new topic is behind the string and not at the fores...
Also available in: Atom