From 02/01/2011 to 03/02/2011
- 07:59 PM Feature #572: Target parameter for /mode
- Sometimes we want to use /mode in a window that we aren't necessarily interacting with in-window. I suggest: If the first parameter if /mode starts with a #, apply it to the channel specified. If the first parameter starts with anything that...
- 01:30 PM Bug #571: Notification deamon crash (unhandled exception)
- I keep getting this exception when people use my nick. It doesn't always happen, just sometimes, can't really pinpoint when. This is with smuxi 0.8-2 from Debian and the GNOME frontend. ...
- 12:20 AM Bug #426 (Closed): Connection crashes when connecting to a BIP server
- Fixed in SmartIrc4net 8dbef2fa9e15988872ac1db208f6b10b0eaa98a9: http://git.qnetp.net/?p=smartirc4net.git;a=commit;h=8dbef2fa9e15988872ac1db208f6b10b0eaa98a9
- 12:03 AM Bug #470 (Closed): Topic bar fixed for font size 10pt
- Applied in changeset commit:"0f27e49c1d3ff26a2444bb1b897bce6b2ff7006e".
- 12:01 AM Revision 0f27e49c1d3ff26a2444bb1b897bce6b2ff7006e: Set predicted topic heigth after applying the ...
- Set predicted topic heigth after applying the font settings. (closes: #470)
- 11:09 PM Bug #532 (Closed): Crashed on Ubuntu 10.04
- Applied in changeset commit:"9faf0d4828f14d230aee241fe8413e754f0ca13c".
- 11:02 PM Revision 9faf0d4828f14d230aee241fe8413e754f0ca13c: Disable open / join chat and find group chat m...
- Disable open / join chat and find group chat menu items for session chat. (closes: #532)
- 09:55 PM Bug #538 (Closed): Notification highlight when | is part of your nickname
- Applied in changeset commit:"7b046b29b30cadc6a30715dfc5ab3f86142fb782".
- 09:51 PM Revision 7b046b29b30cadc6a30715dfc5ab3f86142fb782: Escape the nickname when used in a regex. (clo...
- Escape the nickname when used in a regex. (closes: #538)
- 09:40 PM Bug #559 (Closed): Right-click menu of nicklist and tabs might float outside the screen
- Applied in changeset commit:"e76d4034e501b5d0df1851388e518792976c08c2".
- 09:31 PM Revision e76d4034e501b5d0df1851388e518792976c08c2: Fixed popup menus floating outside of screen. ...
- Fixed popup menus floating outside of screen. (closes: #559) The menu items have to be populated (shown) before the menu size will be calculated and then positioned by Gtk.Menu.Popup().
- 04:27 PM Bug #570: Configured tab colors are shown too dark
- When manually setting tab colors, the actual colors differ from what has been set. See the attached screenshot for an example - the colors are much darker than what has been set.
- 03:53 PM Revision 4044ad72c5dc1af4abe421425f8027364cc47692: Allow to specify the key comparer of the ChatM...
- Allow to specify the key comparer of the ChatModel.Persons dictionary
- 03:53 PM Revision c7452debab2fb3151e97379766f64bdc0d6af122: Enhanced debugger support
- Enhanced debugger support
- 03:53 PM Revision 808dc03eabc3c7e806b3cade950fde7b115b06dc: Fixed debug log level check
- Fixed debug log level check
- 10:03 PM Feature #569: Event-triggered commands
- Presently, Smuxi has a mechanism for issuing commands on connection to an IRC server. This command list might look like this: ...
- 05:59 PM Revision ebcc1b1f4ed37ec841c9cc29d8ae60ff879e2a63: Fixed libtoolize check
- Fixed libtoolize check
- 06:31 PM Feature #567: Search support in person/nick list
- The nick list is currently not searchable by changing the focus to it and typing something. For group chats with lots of users a search feature would be very helpful.
- 09:29 PM Feature #476 (Closed): Count highlight on Tabs
- Applied in changeset commit:"8aa4c28d78bbe6092c0998fb78994205eaf915df".
- 08:33 PM Revision 8aa4c28d78bbe6092c0998fb78994205eaf915df: Added highlight counter to tabs (closes: #476)...
- Added highlight counter to tabs (closes: #476) - Added HighlightCount property to ChatView class - Modified HasHighlight setter to update counter which increments each time HasHighlight is set true, set to 0 on false - Counter does not show unl...
- 10:01 AM Bug #279: Virtual line break not working correctly for long messages
- This even happens for simple spaces for some reason, see the attached screenshot and dump
- 09:54 AM Revision 519dfd08a9d846f71f7f3181c64df0b4481d270b: Implemented IRC protocol debugging
- Implemented IRC protocol debugging
- 09:51 AM Revision 067887dd705a0054e47c25957e0334a94760e381: Don't force the line break in DebugRead/Write(...
- Don't force the line break in DebugRead/Write() for line based protocols
- 09:38 AM Revision 8128a922f71569990a8590c85caf2688717174bc: Implemented beautified XMPP debugging
- Implemented beautified XMPP debugging
- 09:37 AM Revision fc6f63d4a21eb1cca0a72fb532b69fb239156090: Implemented protocol debugging base
- Implemented protocol debugging base
- 07:42 AM Revision 5dced23df5c0ce98c885e9b393bdcb42a38e12d4: use trivial properties instead of public fields
- use trivial properties instead of public fields
- 07:41 AM Revision 9618a16d6f7c580d02bf95021db6075d9ad6ae0a: work around xmpp concurrency bug when updating...
- work around xmpp concurrency bug when updating GroupChatModel._Persons
- 07:41 AM Revision bd52330cfa68d37275ef1e4a4798d9b55e9c0e2b: move the group chat delayed message handling s...
- move the group chat delayed message handling state to XmppGroupChatModel
- 07:40 AM Revision b107c7b20e9867003f2d7a6236baff37ec3b8759: implement less-common xmpp code paths
- implement less-common xmpp code paths
- 06:51 AM Bug #527: Set process name
- Are there some GNOME guidelines or specifications about this? I wonder because Tomboy is not doing this and is part of the official desktop.
- 06:43 AM Bug #533 (Closed): Crash at startup (notification related)
- Fixed in commit:b78e35fe9a291b4d0bb2b8cfb25e3fd244a4b1bd
- 06:34 AM Bug #555: Groupchat search
- I wonder if this issue happens if smuxi-engine-irc is installed and used on the smuxi-server side but is missing on the smuxi-frontend-gnome side... Are you using smuxi-server?
- 06:32 AM Bug #560: nick twice in user list
- This must be some kind of race condition in the sync code. Will be hard to track down.
- 06:18 AM Task #566: Use ID instead of hostname for servers as key in config
- The config is using the hostname as key for servers. This means each server can only be saved once and also doesn't preserve a custom order. If the key would be an ID then multiple servers with the same name but different ports could be added and...
- 06:12 AM Feature #565: Reorder server list
- The servers in the config of Smuxi are currently not numbered, they simply rely on insert-order. This is related to #553 as there is no ID but the hostname used as key. So the server list should allow to change the order of the servers.
- 07:07 PM Bug #497 (Closed): URLs do not appear in desktop notifications
- Applied in changeset commit:"370f2550ba89ba01ad396e0fd7967a4fd0414a49".
- 06:49 PM Revision 370f2550ba89ba01ad396e0fd7967a4fd0414a49: include URLs in logs and desktop notifications...
- include URLs in logs and desktop notifications (closes: #497)
- 04:57 PM Feature #476: Count highlight on Tabs
- The first highlight should not get a number, but the following ones.
- 04:24 PM Feature #565: Reorder server list
- this list defines in which order the initial connect (ie each reboot) happens in.
- 04:24 PM Feature #565: Reorder server list
- What would be great is an option to reorder the server list in: http://rorox.remobjects.com/Carlo/2011-02-18_1711.png
- 09:22 PM Revision dce85eae8293666a6d64a88089ced30478607514: Configured default namespace for all projects
- Configured default namespace for all projects
- 07:20 PM Revision ef485c6abeb36724b1f97a2bf872a4cc07a2dee2: Fixed race condition that broke "on connect co...
- Fixed race condition that broke "on connect commands" for XMPP
- 05:00 PM Revision 763a51c33400e58ddbbcb0facc7364d255e5aa8c: Fixed syntax error
- Fixed syntax error
- 04:54 PM Revision 95d9cc98b400ba17b3ebfa4b8747d9acdea785e6: Configured MonoDevelop's code formatter to rem...
- Configured MonoDevelop's code formatter to remove trailing whitespace
- 04:48 PM Revision 5d00f560c2f61ad20489d493bfafc5fe3185a767: Fixed casing of type alias
- Fixed casing of type alias
- 04:48 PM Revision 0e718d4ddf60e576077b1f29fc6ad9d2deb59715: Updated copyright info
- Updated copyright info
- 04:46 PM Revision 80abe59b3d12e25ad09e3e5dffca3cd14591d2b3: Removed SVN junk
- Removed SVN junk
- 04:30 PM Revision 0c384104a86496593ce7124369cf7de533465886: make non-delayed delivery messages work again
- make non-delayed delivery messages work again
- 04:01 PM Revision d86056a920bad1b37536f448c7bad5147a074b38: Coding Standards
- Coding Standards
- 03:33 PM Revision edd4ff1f14bbf94244f478797884c576dbe689b6: implement multi-user group chat conferencing f...
- implement multi-user group chat conferencing for xmpp
- 02:06 AM Revision c3d94b8360dbb23cf57cb842538e82a51e61d380: Fixed NullReferenceException in Connect() when...
- Fixed NullReferenceException in Connect() when using quick connect
- 02:05 AM Revision 5f47d4227f5a64fc52eb2644a9e482aaae5ac0d6: Don't log passwords
- Don't log passwords
- 02:05 AM Revision c78bd25e97bf9d4c3be056bd0c9ce02dbc637039: Implemented SetPresenceStatus()
- Implemented SetPresenceStatus()
- 03:00 AM Revision 4510597b68aa280e576f07760032cb6b759f1d96: Merge remote branch 'github/tuukka/master'
- Merge remote branch 'github/tuukka/master'
- 02:39 AM Revision 2dc448ff0c51f33a1bfdc1bda1b4c716dbe6e82c: implement /query and /say for xmpp; replace sp...
- implement /query and /say for xmpp; replace spaces in nicks with _
- 12:48 AM Revision cf1acad563d5226652ae9f6d80d0b35e9682a761: use nicknames from roster instead of xmpp user...
- use nicknames from roster instead of xmpp usernames
- 12:26 AM Revision e9b263499dedbd6ff733a1104c7d2d1b5146a317: Implemented dist-linux-x86-static target
- Implemented dist-linux-x86-static target
- 12:07 AM Revision 3b9f8b94251dd256659135da73b52b1652e74e65: When NotifyManager.Init() fails don't enable n...
- When NotifyManager.Init() fails don't enable notifications
- 12:05 AM Revision 32ef6782202d860aaa3116d876fb4303ea007482: Guard IndicateManager.Init() to avoid potentia...
- Guard IndicateManager.Init() to avoid potential crashes
- 12:03 AM Bug #561 (Closed): Crash due to notification daemon issues
- Applied in changeset commit:"89fdfbaacaaee09effc7648f24e9b18e5676be9b".
- 11:43 PM Revision 55e7c37d0ab955a98aea11a84adc2562ac291383: fix basic chatting on facebook
- fix basic chatting on facebook
- 08:49 PM Revision 57b60351360ed4ad5f58d9a626d2ca5b51898c7f: Added zlib.net.dll as needed by jabber-net.dll
- Added zlib.net.dll as needed by jabber-net.dll
- 08:18 PM Revision ff50df962e7d8152db6a600f44cf87e3332cab72: Pass OnConnected and OnDisconnected events to ...
- Pass OnConnected and OnDisconnected events to ProtocolManagerBase
- 08:17 PM Revision d2f49b299a5359c1417084e315849a833c2707d9: Make use of the new MessageBuilder API
- Make use of the new MessageBuilder API
- 08:16 PM Revision 9737dbb52cfb6645e747bb143dc01268a40c3f8b: Sync chat right after adding it else the conne...
- Sync chat right after adding it else the connected frontends will not show any messages
- 08:14 PM Revision 76e0734a67144c8677f485e41a24193a02f3853f: Added encryption and certificate validation su...
- Added encryption and certificate validation support for XMPP as needed by Google Talk
- 08:09 PM Revision 688e7fcbc97efa1cfb1bc9c7c96815d4c7cba402: Updated jabber-net.dll to version 2.1.0
- Updated jabber-net.dll to version 2.1.0
- 06:52 PM Revision 7ac736432a344209e850343798c800a43141cc76: Created Debug-Win32 build profile for Frontend...
- Created Debug-Win32 build profile for Frontend-GNOME
- 04:41 PM Revision 89fdfbaacaaee09effc7648f24e9b18e5676be9b: Guard NotifyManager.Init() method for D-Bus is...
- Guard NotifyManager.Init() method for D-Bus issues. (closes: #561)
- 04:18 PM Revision 0eaf7e327b61139d1b8a54d56ebf95f1b39f8c14: Use smuxi-frontend-gnome.desktop as fallback f...
- Use smuxi-frontend-gnome.desktop as fallback from /usr prefix for indicate server registration
Also available in: Atom