From 01/25/2011 to 02/23/2011
- 06:31 PM Feature #567: Search support in person/nick list
- The nick list is currently not searchable by changing the focus to it and typing something. For group chats with lots of users a search feature would be very helpful.
- 09:29 PM Feature #476 (Closed): Count highlight on Tabs
- Applied in changeset commit:"8aa4c28d78bbe6092c0998fb78994205eaf915df".
- 08:33 PM Revision 8aa4c28d78bbe6092c0998fb78994205eaf915df: Added highlight counter to tabs (closes: #476)...
- Added highlight counter to tabs (closes: #476) - Added HighlightCount property to ChatView class - Modified HasHighlight setter to update counter which increments each time HasHighlight is set true, set to 0 on false - Counter does not show unl...
- 10:01 AM Bug #279: Virtual line break not working correctly for long messages
- This even happens for simple spaces for some reason, see the attached screenshot and dump
- 09:54 AM Revision 519dfd08a9d846f71f7f3181c64df0b4481d270b: Implemented IRC protocol debugging
- Implemented IRC protocol debugging
- 09:51 AM Revision 067887dd705a0054e47c25957e0334a94760e381: Don't force the line break in DebugRead/Write(...
- Don't force the line break in DebugRead/Write() for line based protocols
- 09:38 AM Revision 8128a922f71569990a8590c85caf2688717174bc: Implemented beautified XMPP debugging
- Implemented beautified XMPP debugging
- 09:37 AM Revision fc6f63d4a21eb1cca0a72fb532b69fb239156090: Implemented protocol debugging base
- Implemented protocol debugging base
- 07:42 AM Revision 5dced23df5c0ce98c885e9b393bdcb42a38e12d4: use trivial properties instead of public fields
- use trivial properties instead of public fields
- 07:41 AM Revision 9618a16d6f7c580d02bf95021db6075d9ad6ae0a: work around xmpp concurrency bug when updating...
- work around xmpp concurrency bug when updating GroupChatModel._Persons
- 07:41 AM Revision bd52330cfa68d37275ef1e4a4798d9b55e9c0e2b: move the group chat delayed message handling s...
- move the group chat delayed message handling state to XmppGroupChatModel
- 07:40 AM Revision b107c7b20e9867003f2d7a6236baff37ec3b8759: implement less-common xmpp code paths
- implement less-common xmpp code paths
- 06:51 AM Bug #527: Set process name
- Are there some GNOME guidelines or specifications about this? I wonder because Tomboy is not doing this and is part of the official desktop.
- 06:43 AM Bug #533 (Closed): Crash at startup (notification related)
- Fixed in commit:b78e35fe9a291b4d0bb2b8cfb25e3fd244a4b1bd
- 06:34 AM Bug #555: Crash in groupchat search
- I wonder if this issue happens if smuxi-engine-irc is installed and used on the smuxi-server side but is missing on the smuxi-frontend-gnome side... Are you using smuxi-server?
- 06:32 AM Bug #560: nick twice in user list
- This must be some kind of race condition in the sync code. Will be hard to track down.
- 06:18 AM Task #566: Use ID instead of hostname for servers as key in config
- The config is using the hostname as key for servers. This means each server can only be saved once and also doesn't preserve a custom order. If the key would be an ID then multiple servers with the same name but different ports could be added and...
- 06:12 AM Feature #565: Reorder server list
- The servers in the config of Smuxi are currently not numbered, they simply rely on insert-order. This is related to #553 as there is no ID but the hostname used as key. So the server list should allow to change the order of the servers.
- 07:07 PM Bug #497 (Closed): URLs do not appear in desktop notifications
- Applied in changeset commit:"370f2550ba89ba01ad396e0fd7967a4fd0414a49".
- 06:49 PM Revision 370f2550ba89ba01ad396e0fd7967a4fd0414a49: include URLs in logs and desktop notifications...
- include URLs in logs and desktop notifications (closes: #497)
- 04:57 PM Feature #476: Count highlight on Tabs
- The first highlight should not get a number, but the following ones.
- 04:24 PM Feature #565: Reorder server list
- this list defines in which order the initial connect (ie each reboot) happens in.
- 04:24 PM Feature #565: Reorder server list
- What would be great is an option to reorder the server list in: http://rorox.remobjects.com/Carlo/2011-02-18_1711.png
- 09:22 PM Revision dce85eae8293666a6d64a88089ced30478607514: Configured default namespace for all projects
- Configured default namespace for all projects
- 07:20 PM Revision ef485c6abeb36724b1f97a2bf872a4cc07a2dee2: Fixed race condition that broke "on connect co...
- Fixed race condition that broke "on connect commands" for XMPP
- 05:00 PM Revision 763a51c33400e58ddbbcb0facc7364d255e5aa8c: Fixed syntax error
- Fixed syntax error
- 04:54 PM Revision 95d9cc98b400ba17b3ebfa4b8747d9acdea785e6: Configured MonoDevelop's code formatter to rem...
- Configured MonoDevelop's code formatter to remove trailing whitespace
- 04:48 PM Revision 5d00f560c2f61ad20489d493bfafc5fe3185a767: Fixed casing of type alias
- Fixed casing of type alias
- 04:48 PM Revision 0e718d4ddf60e576077b1f29fc6ad9d2deb59715: Updated copyright info
- Updated copyright info
- 04:46 PM Revision 80abe59b3d12e25ad09e3e5dffca3cd14591d2b3: Removed SVN junk
- Removed SVN junk
- 04:30 PM Revision 0c384104a86496593ce7124369cf7de533465886: make non-delayed delivery messages work again
- make non-delayed delivery messages work again
- 04:01 PM Revision d86056a920bad1b37536f448c7bad5147a074b38: Coding Standards
- Coding Standards
- 03:33 PM Revision edd4ff1f14bbf94244f478797884c576dbe689b6: implement multi-user group chat conferencing f...
- implement multi-user group chat conferencing for xmpp
- 02:06 AM Revision c3d94b8360dbb23cf57cb842538e82a51e61d380: Fixed NullReferenceException in Connect() when...
- Fixed NullReferenceException in Connect() when using quick connect
- 02:05 AM Revision 5f47d4227f5a64fc52eb2644a9e482aaae5ac0d6: Don't log passwords
- Don't log passwords
- 02:05 AM Revision c78bd25e97bf9d4c3be056bd0c9ce02dbc637039: Implemented SetPresenceStatus()
- Implemented SetPresenceStatus()
- 03:00 AM Revision 4510597b68aa280e576f07760032cb6b759f1d96: Merge remote branch 'github/tuukka/master'
- Merge remote branch 'github/tuukka/master'
- 02:39 AM Revision 2dc448ff0c51f33a1bfdc1bda1b4c716dbe6e82c: implement /query and /say for xmpp; replace sp...
- implement /query and /say for xmpp; replace spaces in nicks with _
- 12:48 AM Revision cf1acad563d5226652ae9f6d80d0b35e9682a761: use nicknames from roster instead of xmpp user...
- use nicknames from roster instead of xmpp usernames
- 12:26 AM Revision e9b263499dedbd6ff733a1104c7d2d1b5146a317: Implemented dist-linux-x86-static target
- Implemented dist-linux-x86-static target
- 12:07 AM Revision 3b9f8b94251dd256659135da73b52b1652e74e65: When NotifyManager.Init() fails don't enable n...
- When NotifyManager.Init() fails don't enable notifications
- 12:05 AM Revision 32ef6782202d860aaa3116d876fb4303ea007482: Guard IndicateManager.Init() to avoid potentia...
- Guard IndicateManager.Init() to avoid potential crashes
- 12:03 AM Bug #561 (Closed): Crash due to notification daemon issues
- Applied in changeset commit:"89fdfbaacaaee09effc7648f24e9b18e5676be9b".
- 11:43 PM Revision 55e7c37d0ab955a98aea11a84adc2562ac291383: fix basic chatting on facebook
- fix basic chatting on facebook
- 08:49 PM Revision 57b60351360ed4ad5f58d9a626d2ca5b51898c7f: Added zlib.net.dll as needed by jabber-net.dll
- Added zlib.net.dll as needed by jabber-net.dll
- 08:18 PM Revision ff50df962e7d8152db6a600f44cf87e3332cab72: Pass OnConnected and OnDisconnected events to ...
- Pass OnConnected and OnDisconnected events to ProtocolManagerBase
- 08:17 PM Revision d2f49b299a5359c1417084e315849a833c2707d9: Make use of the new MessageBuilder API
- Make use of the new MessageBuilder API
- 08:16 PM Revision 9737dbb52cfb6645e747bb143dc01268a40c3f8b: Sync chat right after adding it else the conne...
- Sync chat right after adding it else the connected frontends will not show any messages
- 08:14 PM Revision 76e0734a67144c8677f485e41a24193a02f3853f: Added encryption and certificate validation su...
- Added encryption and certificate validation support for XMPP as needed by Google Talk
- 08:09 PM Revision 688e7fcbc97efa1cfb1bc9c7c96815d4c7cba402: Updated jabber-net.dll to version 2.1.0
- Updated jabber-net.dll to version 2.1.0
- 06:52 PM Revision 7ac736432a344209e850343798c800a43141cc76: Created Debug-Win32 build profile for Frontend...
- Created Debug-Win32 build profile for Frontend-GNOME
- 04:41 PM Revision 89fdfbaacaaee09effc7648f24e9b18e5676be9b: Guard NotifyManager.Init() method for D-Bus is...
- Guard NotifyManager.Init() method for D-Bus issues. (closes: #561)
- 04:18 PM Revision 0eaf7e327b61139d1b8a54d56ebf95f1b39f8c14: Use smuxi-frontend-gnome.desktop as fallback f...
- Use smuxi-frontend-gnome.desktop as fallback from /usr prefix for indicate server registration
- 07:20 PM Bug #230: Startup Error in Windows: Unrecognized image file format
- 06:26 PM Bug #230: Startup Error in Windows: Unrecognized image file format
- Here is a simple test application that can be used to test wether GTK# with SVG support works correctly.
- 08:30 AM Feature #101: window highlight for all group chat messages
- Currently being an X-chat user, this is the one thing keeping me for making the switch to Smuxi, project which I've been looking forward to for quite a while now. I want this to be settable per channel, not for all at once, because that makes m...
- 02:48 AM Bug #543 (Closed): Unhandled exception - System.ArgumentNullException
- Applied in changeset commit:"c6d2c7daeffb3a22773d9838aff6496e1f6c32c6".
- 02:48 AM Bug #547 (Closed): Exception during reconnect try (hetzner had issues)
- Applied in changeset commit:"c6d2c7daeffb3a22773d9838aff6496e1f6c32c6".
- 02:47 AM Revision b78e35fe9a291b4d0bb2b8cfb25e3fd244a4b1bd: Fixed potential crash by guarding DisposeNotif...
- Fixed potential crash by guarding DisposeNotification() with null checks as CurrentChatView is null before the frontend is synced.
- 02:32 AM Revision c6d2c7daeffb3a22773d9838aff6496e1f6c32c6: Fixed crash by guarding DisposeIndicator() wit...
- Fixed crash by guarding DisposeIndicator() with null checks as CurrentChatView is null before the frontend is synced. (closes: #543)
- 01:46 AM Feature #564 (Closed): clear all message activity after reconnecting frontend
- Applied in changeset commit:"bd551bc8ce79825a0a1a7bbbb21c8857e2032c55".
- 01:38 AM Revision bd551bc8ce79825a0a1a7bbbb21c8857e2032c55: Clear activity flag and update the marker line...
- Clear activity flag and update the marker line after syncing all messages. (closes: #564)
- 01:30 AM Feature #564: clear all message activity after reconnecting frontend
- It's annoying to always have to use "clear all activity" button after smuxi reconnected to the smuxi engine. A better solution would be to automatically clear all message activity - besides highlights - after chat is synchronized.
- 01:35 AM Feature #98: SASL support
- Needs to be merged from: http://git.qnetp.net/?p=smartirc4net.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/feature/%2398_sasl_support
- 03:45 PM Feature #563: Nick colors based on stronger normalization
- This feature probably contradicts #215, if the nick color would be transfered to nick changes then stronger normalization wouldn't be needed except that the initial nick could change over time, say the user reconnects to the server with "meebey_" ...
- 03:33 PM Feature #563: Nick colors based on stronger normalization
- ident@host based nick colors introduce even more issues as most IRC users are using dialup internet connections with a dynamic IP/hostname, see #509
- 03:32 PM Feature #563: Nick colors based on stronger normalization
- Nick colors currently break (changes color) when someone changes their nickname to reflect an afk state which is often used by inexperienced IRC users, e.g.: ...
- 03:26 PM Feature #509 (Rejected): Nick colors based on ident@host
- 01:39 PM Feature #98: SASL support
- Here is a specification of SASL over IRC: http://hg.atheme.org/charybdis/charybdis/file/tip/doc/sasl.txt
- 12:31 AM Feature #509: Nick colors based on ident@host
- 12:12 AM Feature #509: Nick colors based on ident@host
- While this seems to be a great idea it actually has a big issue at the same time :( Most IRC users are using dial-up internet connections and with that changing their IP address and hostname. This means there is no way to get used to a nick-color ...
- 06:09 PM Task #562: Use NDesk.Options to parse commands
- Currently commands are parsed in CommandModel using a very simple parser. The issue is that there are commands such as /connect which need a lot of options but can only be specified by order and even then it's easy to mess up. Smuxi should instead...
Also available in: Atom