From 10/20/2010 to 11/18/2010
- 06:39 PM Feature #428: Multi identity support
- Jimmie E wrote: > A complicated solution is to be able to create more identities, and then let each server have a default identity to use. When there only is 1 the option could be hidden in the server-configuration (or link to create a new). Quic...
- 02:25 PM Bug #547: Exception during reconnect try (hetzner had issues)
- Inner-Exception Type: System.ArgumentNullException Inner-Exception Message: Argument cannot be null. Parameter name: key Inner-Exception StackTrace: at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Smuxi.Frontend.Gnome.ChatView,Indicate.Indi...
- 11:51 AM Feature #415: Open twitter hashtags like they are chats
- Mirco Bauer wrote: > Twitter supports hashtags (e.g. #foo) to tag messages. Smuxi could allow to open a chat called #foo which creates a new tab that shows all messages that contain that hashtag. This idea comes from: http://twitter.com/Mkaysi/st...
- 07:01 AM Feature #546: Cursor-based frontend/backend communication
- It seems that, currently, the Smuxi frontend maintains a copy of a lot of the backend's IRC state, and needs to synchronise these on server connect. This results in connecting to the backend taking a significant period of time (for me, around a m...
- 06:39 PM Bug #545: Connecting to irc.tinfoilnet.nu with SSL fails
- 06:19 PM Bug #544: Connecting via SSL does not work
- When adding a server with "Use Encryption" checkbox enabled will lead to an incorrect port when re-opened or used for a connection. This issue makes it impossible to use the SSL support.
- 07:40 PM Bug #543: Unhandled exception - System.ArgumentNullException
- Again an unhandled exception which I would assume is related to a lagging connection: Inner-Exception Type: System.ArgumentNullException Inner-Exception Message: Argument cannot be null. Parameter name: key Inner-Exception StackTrace: ...
- 07:56 PM Bug #542: setting of away/unaway messages
- Smuxi is always setting an unaway message even if the server didn't yet set the away. This happens when a connection is lagging. Either the server does only set the away if the connection is closed in a proper way or Smuxi is not querying whether ...
- 09:58 PM Feature #541: Confirmation dialog on first start
- From time to time sometimes people join #smuxi and are not so happy that Smuxi automatically did that for them. While this is a great service for Smuxi users, especially for IRC beginners not everyone needs or wants that. Smuxi should instead show...
- 09:43 PM Bug #540: unhandled exception - System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException
- Inner-Exception Type: System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException Inner-Exception Message: Tcp transport error. Inner-Exception StackTrace: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpMessageIO.ReceiveMessageStatus (System.IO.Stream networ...
- 09:41 AM Bug #491: repeated desktop notification after laggy connection
- Not only this but if you close and restart smuxi, you get all notifications from the backlog even for the backlog where smuxi knows that you have already seen it. I get no red highlight in smuxi but the indicator messaging and the associated no...
- 10:15 PM Feature #539 (Rejected): option to auto-change nick when the frontend client disconnects from the...
- 09:02 PM Feature #539: option to auto-change nick when the frontend client disconnects from the server
- When I'm using smuxi in the client/server model, it would be stellar if I could configure a client-disconnect behavior, such as changing my nick from mtaylor to mtaylor|away (which is one common practice) or marking away (another common practice) ...
- 06:16 PM Bug #538: Notification highlight when | is part of your nickname
- To clarify If the part before or after the | in your name get typed, you will receive a notification hightlight
- 06:00 PM Bug #538: Notification highlight when | is part of your nickname
- 03:42 AM Feature #428: Multi identity support
- A complicated solution is to be able to create more identities, and then let each server have a default identity to use. When there only is 1 the option could be hidden in the server-configuration (or link to create a new). Quick connect could the...
- 01:54 PM Bug #534 (Resolved): Shortcuts like Ctrl-C (copy/paste/select all) doesn't work when capslock is ...
- Please pull from: git://github.com/flugsio/smuxi.git bug/#534_shortcuts_like_ctrl-c_does_not_work_when_caps_lock_is_on
- 01:25 PM Revision d74bb14432e81d018b5842e4f7c56464e0da776a: Fixed bug where shortcuts for cut/copy/paste d...
- Fixed bug where shortcuts for cut/copy/paste did not work when caps lock was on. (closes: #534)
- 12:49 PM Feature #536: /list command should open the Find Group Chat dialog
- Most users used to other IRC clients expect the /list command to show the channel list. In Smuxi the channel list can only be retrieved by using the Chat -> Find Group Chat dialog from the menu. To avoid confusion a /list command should be added t...
- 12:47 PM Bug #521 (Rejected): Can't List Server's Channels
- The channel list on IRC can be seen using Chat -> Find Group Chat from the menu. To avoid confusion I will make a /list command which opens that dialog.
- 06:47 AM Feature #535: Does not remember state of "Show Menubar"
- Turn "Show Menubar" off, restart, menu bar is back.
- 10:44 PM Bug #523 (Closed): Crash when executing /window close on Smuxi tab
- Applied in changeset commit:"a31530a109b3f5a9a5b21898f8cc011d10e890e1".
- 10:44 PM Revision 46f480c0f92c4e9358e81b4745fecb1ff0fd0c9c: Merge remote branch 'gitorious/master'
- Merge remote branch 'gitorious/master'
- 10:42 PM Bug #523 (Resolved): Crash when executing /window close on Smuxi tab
- 10:37 PM Bug #523: Crash when executing /window close on Smuxi tab
- Fixed here, pls pull: http://github.com/flugsio/smuxi/tree/bug/%23523_crash_when_executing_window_close_on_smuxi_tab
- 10:31 PM Revision a31530a109b3f5a9a5b21898f8cc011d10e890e1: Fixed crash when executing /window close in Sm...
- Fixed crash when executing /window close in Smuxi-tab. (closes: #523)
- 11:49 PM Bug #534: Shortcuts like Ctrl-C (copy/paste/select all) doesn't work when capslock is down
- When trying to copy/paste stuff in the messagebox nothing happens if caps lock is on. (Discovered because of caps lock day! ^^)
- 05:17 PM Bug #533: Crash at startup (notification related)
- I get the following crash on startup even with notification stuff DISABLED. If I recompile without notify, everything works fine. Inner-Exception Type: System.ArgumentNullException Inner-Exception Message: Argument cannot be null. Paramet...
- 07:04 AM Bug #531: Install application icon in correct places
- Mirco Bauer wrote: > I didn't know this, thanks for this information! Some "official" information on this can be found here¹. Hopefully this will soon make its way into the HIG. Be aware that this guide is already a bit outdated (it does not l...
- 07:55 PM Bug #531: Install application icon in correct places
- I didn't know this, thanks for this information!
Also available in: Atom