From 02/16/2010 to 03/17/2010
- 10:59 AM Bug #364: smuxi crashes when sending a message to one user who has blocked another user
- I tried to send a message to a user who has blocked me and I got the following Exception: ...
- 10:56 AM Bug #363: smuxi crashes when sending a message to a user who doesn't follow
- I tried to send a message to a user who doesn't follow me. After that smuxi crashes with the following Exception: Inner-Exception Type: System.Net.WebException Inner-Exception Message: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden. ...
- 11:45 AM Bug #358: retweets missing
- retweets aren't showing up at all
- 11:54 PM Bug #355 (Rejected): Unhandled Exception
- This issue is a local system issue and not an issue in Smuxi and could be solved by ensuring that all GTK# packages are using the same version.
- 11:15 PM Bug #355: Unhandled Exception
- ~$ dpkg -l | grep -- -cil | egrep 'lib(glib|glade|gtk)' ii libglade2.0-cil 2.12.9-3 CLI binding for the Glade libraries 2.6 ii libglib2.0-cil 2.12.9-3 CLI bin...
- 11:29 AM Bug #355: Unhandled Exception
- Looks like a local GTK# version screw up to me. Please give me the output of dpkg -l | grep -- -cil | egrep 'lib(glib|glade|gtk)'. libgtk, libglade and libglib version must match.
- 09:50 PM Bug #355: Unhandled Exception
- Exception Type: System.DllNotFoundException Exception Message: /usr/lib/mono/gtk-sharp-2.0/libglibsharpglue-2.so Exception StackTrace: at (wrapper managed-to-native) Gdk.Color:glibsharp_value_set_boxed (GLib.Value&,Gdk.Color&) at Gdk...
- 06:42 PM Bug #354: Stack trace not possible to copy in a sane way.
- smuxi crashed (due to a bug somewhere else), and it was not possible to copy and paste the contents of the trace BEFORE one presses "ok". If one presses "abbrechen" (cancel) everything including the trace would be closed. Hitting ok is at least ok...
- 12:29 AM Bug #339 (Closed): Twitter-Feature is having some issues updating friends-timeline after an error...
- Applied in changeset commit:"37b85096378511aca76e2507bdf1625f0c8dae58".
- 12:29 AM Bug #353 (Closed): closing twitter shortly after connecting leaves other twitter tabs behind
- Applied in changeset commit:"0a9a2653730ccbc4328ee681d52bafb0c3d1a6c1".
- 12:26 AM Revision 37b85096378511aca76e2507bdf1625f0c8dae58: TwitterizerException is such a bitch, eat this...
- TwitterizerException is such a bitch, eat this. (closes: #339)
- 12:23 AM Revision 0a9a2653730ccbc4328ee681d52bafb0c3d1a6c1: Make sure tabs are removed when the owning thr...
- Make sure tabs are removed when the owning thread is getting stopped (closes: #353)
- 12:21 AM Revision 65790af24931519df05b92d1bbd8c1ad3731f6bf: Abort update threads when closing their chats ...
- Abort update threads when closing their chats and prevent starting the same thread twice.
- 12:18 AM Revision 7b1b0c2976c04dfd101c0d51f1ef3a7ed383f77c: Fixed msg variable scopes, using the same loca...
- Fixed msg variable scopes, using the same local variable in concurrent threads ain't that good.
- 12:16 AM Revision 02f7289fa3783432b016ca203b1566bea57ba9d0: Invalidate synced state when removing chats.
- Invalidate synced state when removing chats.
- 12:15 AM Revision fda14d0d90622068dba8adcd2d1b6130c1212afa: Ignore RemoveChat() calls on not existent chats
- Ignore RemoveChat() calls on not existent chats
Also available in: Atom