From 11/28/2009 to 12/27/2009
- 12:46 PM Feature #256: Show unknown IRC replies to the user
- Smuxi is filtering by default all IRC server replies and only shows the one that seem to be senseful, but it also filters all unknown replies leading to an uninformed user if he uses special commands like /raw or other special replies not known to...
- 10:39 PM Bug #254: Reconnect / exception if an user joins on an anonynous IRC channel
- IRCnet supports an anonymous channel mode. This mode will make all people anonymous by replacing their real nickname, ident and host with fake ones. Sadly it replaces those with the same value for ALL channel users. This leads to an exception in t...
- 08:45 PM Bug #253: &chans have wrong tab colors
- When you join a &chan the tab color will always be white, as the & characters is parsed by pango which causes a pango markup error. Smuxi has to escape such characters for pango.
- 08:36 PM Bug #251: /join is sometimes not doing anything at all
- To workaround this issue, Smuxi should only start blocking new join attempts if a join is actually happening... say the first response of a join attempt like NAMES IIRC.
- 08:34 PM Bug #251: /join is sometimes not doing anything at all
- I think I know when that happens. Say you attempt to join a channel but the channel is full, not existing (!chans) or is invite only, Smuxi will still wait (forever) and hoping that the previous join finishes, which will never happen...
- 08:32 PM Bug #252: not showing failed attempts when joining a channel
- If you try to join a !foo channel and that fails, smuxi is not showing any error. Here the protocol log: ...
- 08:24 PM Bug #251: /join is sometimes not doing anything at all
- When I connect to a server I can use the /join command as usual, but after some time the /join command is completely useless as it's not doing anything at all. I suspect the new join flood-protection feature has a bug in there, see #240
- 11:09 AM Bug #250: default IRCnet server entry is wrong
- 11:05 AM Bug #249: /reconnect crashes after failed connect attempt
- Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException Exception Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Exception StackTrace: at Smuxi.Engine.IrcProtocolManager.Connect (Smuxi.Engine.FrontendManager fm) [0x001bb] in /home/...
- 01:59 AM Feature #248: stray SSH tunnel checker
- From time to time the following scenario happens: * Frontend connects to remote engine using a SSH tunnel * Frontend dies (say SIGTERM or crash -> SEGV) * Restarting the frontend will cause an error message about "Connection refused" because an...
- 01:32 AM Bug #247: Highlight is triggered by self-written messages
- If you use your own nick in a message it also triggers a highlight
- 07:25 PM Bug #198: Missing dictionary on WIndows
- After comparing both tcpdumps I noticed that the difference is there are empty userlists in channels in the dump where the connect issue is. As PoC I kicked Cobrian from the #smuxi channel which leads to an open tab but with an empty userlist. Aft...
- 07:16 PM Bug #198: Missing dictionary on WIndows
- Here a tcpdump capture session after the smuxi-server was restarted, and connecting works again.
- 06:32 PM Bug #198: Missing dictionary on WIndows
- Thread dump of smuxi-server, which shows clearly some leaked frontend manager threads: ...
- 06:23 PM Bug #198: Missing dictionary on WIndows
- Here a tcpdump capture session of the .NET remoting packets: tcpdump -w smuxi.tcpdump -i lo -s 0 -n port 7689
- 02:13 PM Bug #198: Missing dictionary on WIndows
- .NET Version used for the frontend: 3.0
- 02:05 PM Bug #198: Missing dictionary on WIndows
- Mono version of smuxi-server: ...
- 01:55 PM Bug #198: Missing dictionary on WIndows
- Here some details that might help to identify the issue: ...
- 10:28 PM Bug #246: two remote engines with the same name
- It's possible to create two remote-engine-entries with the same name. Changes to one of the engine-entries apply automatically to both entries. If one entry is going to be deleted, deletion also applies to both entries.
- 05:35 PM Bug #245: Status bar too short short for german language
- The status bar is breaking up text - in that case the timelag is not displayed
- 11:01 PM Bug #244: Transition remote -> remote fails with connection refused on localhost:7689/SessionManager
- Filing a bug as requested. When switching a smuxi-frontend-gnome instance Remote->Local->Remote (or simply Remote->Remote) the last connection fails with "connection refused on localhost:7689/SessionManager". This is apparently: 09:45 <meeb...
- 10:51 PM Feature #243: SSH tunnel setup needs to check the local forwarding port
- If a SSH tunnel is being created Smuxi needs to check if the local forwarding port is not currently used. Else it will start the SSH client and believes the tunnel is ready to be used, while the port was blocked by some other application or stray ...
- 09:05 PM Revision cb9a5805be0cc9539284029a454754e15e78f0da: Ignore gedit noise.
- Ignore gedit noise.
- 09:04 PM Revision b4785bcfdeb00bbcadd337b90408eb4c753bdf11: Updated translations (make update-po).
- Updated translations (make update-po).
- 09:03 PM Revision 13a626beba7be5f4d751c08696253fd42031902d: Provide better defaults for the po header.
- Provide better defaults for the po header.
- 09:02 PM Revision 9009d390cd2202950687bc9196d8cbee415c1dbb: Added Czech translation to LINGUAS files.
- Added Czech translation to LINGUAS files.
- 08:53 PM Revision c6b85c30ef22a6cd75ff80eaf3b3e110b1ad3744: Initial Czech (cs) translations. Signed-off-b...
- Initial Czech (cs) translations. Signed-off-by: Mirco Bauer <email@example.com>
- 01:32 PM Feature #176: Notification-OSD support
- +1 Yes this would nice when one spoke your name.
- 03:51 PM Bug #234: crash on open
- well.. it happens a lot more than just when my connection drops. And sometimes it wont happen after power cycling my router. So it's very strange. Just a random problem I guess.
- 11:29 PM Revision 56c3154ddddd5b5fc04527c1e71a0f67d1da7b50: Initial Argentinian translation. Signed-off-b...
- Initial Argentinian translation. Signed-off-by: Mirco Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 04:56 PM Feature #242: Entry Command Queue
- The entry is currently doing calls to the (remote) engine which waits for the command to be processed. When using Smuxi in high latency networks (say UMTS or a busy DSL line) it will block the output and also stops you from writing more messages. ...
Also available in: Atom