From 10/19/2009 to 11/17/2009
- 09:35 PM Feature #225: Use colors with good contrast for tab label
- A good example of this issue can be seen on this screenshot
- 11:34 PM Revision bfa969b4248537b120e95ff93a5f74b911f4e9fe: Updated all translations (update-po).
- Updated all translations (update-po).
- 11:33 PM Revision 76748089b5a0ff6a11523bf245b429692a1d21c4: English grammar and typo fixes as part of the ...
- English grammar and typo fixes as part of the string review on email@example.com. Signed-off-by: Mirco Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 10:56 PM Bug #230: Startup Error in Windows: Unrecognized image file format
- I reinstalled GTK#, but it still fails.
- 10:39 PM Feature #235: Smuxi Server Manager
- As inspiration, parameters like this might be good: ...
- 10:31 PM Bug #234: crash on open
- This looks like the issue seen in #198 and I have no idea where it comes from and why it happpens only sometimes.
- 10:25 PM Feature #235: Smuxi Server Manager
- Smuxi users should not need to touch the configuration files of Smuxi. In the case of the smuxi-server the user has to create a new user being edited the smuxi-engine.ini by hand which should NOT be needed. The smuxi-server binary should provide s...
- 12:14 AM Revision 9d04f525dd4b3d57f678c9d4ef51c7d5b637c8a1: Updated translation files.
- Updated translation files.
- 12:12 AM Revision 3a41fb6526f34105b92b1090007c03b21341b95f: Updated french translation files.
- Updated french translation files.
- 12:04 AM Revision a4cbbedda675d577e1befe61903f5ef91c37f713: French translation update to current status S...
- French translation update to current status Signed-off-by: Mirco Bauer <email@example.com>
- 10:38 PM Bug #234: crash on open
- It started working again after a reboot. o_O
- 10:21 PM Bug #132: person list empty in group chat after /reconnect
- After /reconnect you can use /rejoin to get the person list back.
- 10:20 PM Bug #132: person list empty in group chat after /reconnect
- This issue is still present in 0.6.4.1 and is not related to temporarly not available channels. If the IRC server dies and smuxi looses the connection sooner or later then for some reason it's not gracefully disconnecting from the server. The netw...
- 10:17 PM Feature #227 (Closed): alternate nick support
- 04:29 PM Revision f385fab6b82df5e905319f717fa3cf8efdf2a2ae: Fixed call-po target.
- Fixed call-po target.
- 03:21 PM Revision 3c286fd586aae0d407856e82d3a1a2560d49a2fa: Added call-po target and use language teams no...
- Added call-po target and use language teams now for translations.
- 03:09 PM Revision 322e7e2e3892738a804344733d41fe0a9f4458f0: Added Debian language teams to po files and fi...
- Added Debian language teams to po files and fixed the project and copyright headers.
- 03:07 PM Revision dad38f280408216634e91e3a2d5841cc8e2b17bf: Added warning comments for translators where t...
- Added warning comments for translators where there string must have a specific order.
- 10:00 AM Bug #234: crash on open
- I guess I should also add that this is happening when I run it on windows 7 and I am connecting to the smuxi engine via ssh tunnel. I also use smuxi on slackware linux and do not encounter this problem.
- 09:38 AM Bug #234: crash on open
- This just started happening for no apparent reason. After it starts and connects to an engine, I get two error messages saying this: ------------------------------- Exception Type: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException Except...
- 04:45 PM Bug #233: Switching between tabs is not instantaneous on slow connections to remote servers
- Using a remote server on a slow connection causes lag (even to the point of the frontend becoming unresponsive) when switching between channel and server tabs (apparently because the frontend waits for a response from the server before switching).
- 07:16 PM Bug #232: Client throws unhandled exceptions upon network connection loss (Windows)
- Yeah this issue is Windows (actually MS .NET) specific as it throws a different exception than Mono does. The error is raised from the .NET Remoting code and doesn't wrap the low level error into a nice RemotingException as Mono does.
- 07:15 PM Bug #232: Client throws unhandled exceptions upon network connection loss (Windows)
- Please pastebin stack traces directly here using the pre tags, as pastebins have expire after some time (the debian one after 3 days) ...
- 06:10 PM Bug #232: Client throws unhandled exceptions upon network connection loss (Windows)
- The client throws the following unhandled exceptions upon network loss (tested by detaching network cable): http://paste.debian.net/hidden/92b9dbbb/ And http://paste.debian.net/hidden/d260c347/ System is Windows Vista Ultimate ENG SP1 ...
- 10:03 PM Bug #183 (Assigned): Leaking FrontendManager threads
- 09:58 PM Bug #183: Leaking FrontendManager threads
- Just for the reference here is a thread dump of Smuxi 0.6.4.0 running for about one month, at that time only one frontend manager was connected, so there are clearly still some leaks hidden in 0.6.4! ...
- 10:04 PM Revision 8b333b58b6d8fc77c90ef0b50bd3a9aa9fef6f36: Install the Twitterizer.Framework library into...
- Install the Twitterizer.Framework library into the application directory.
- 10:03 PM Revision fefa5ed37eb02bef3625176eca2b48c958eaf3b8: Reference log4net and SmartIrc4net correctly.
- Reference log4net and SmartIrc4net correctly.
- 09:35 PM Revision eb1cd9f21eb1e76349659672f0b0b8cc9bab6a08: Link log4net and SmartIrc4net from the configu...
- Link log4net and SmartIrc4net from the configure variables instead of handcrafted paths.
- 09:29 PM Revision 6e2206c811d9883b2a41c4dece7404f6128735f8: Build lib/ before src/ as src/ needs libraries...
- Build lib/ before src/ as src/ needs libraries from lib/
- 09:11 PM Revision 8660cb17baa407acdef1337b121cc4ac9e436016: Added librsvg2-common to dependencies of smuxi...
- Added librsvg2-common to dependencies of smuxi-frontend-gnome as we rely on loading SVG files through GTK.
- 09:09 PM Bug #230: Startup Error in Windows: Unrecognized image file format
- Christian Herrmann wrote: > My system configuration was like this before solving the issue: > I had a debian 5.0 minimal. Installed smuxi from backports deb file. > I started smuxi using X11 forwarding to another machine. -> Problem occured. >...
- 08:39 PM Revision 363e33c045cff11d509d280dc8f4e0ffe82c42be: Reordered alphabetically.
- Reordered alphabetically.
- 08:38 PM Revision 681cb8bf790f348a76cfbef41fac5e984e80835d: Fixed build when twitter is enabled.
- Fixed build when twitter is enabled.
- 08:20 PM Revision 354091cfefce447a4baa9e5842e9adad343a0279: Changed default wrap mode from char to word as...
- Changed default wrap mode from char to word as that's what most users want.
- 08:59 PM Revision 991abe0fd818c9cc85b708f91cc806ba596dd6dc: German translation fix by heavy
- German translation fix by heavy
- 01:19 AM Feature #228 (Closed): Twitter integration
- Applied in changeset commit:"b5f16b9a2366b98a36e8f3557f1fedba6ecaacae".
- 01:16 AM Revision b5f16b9a2366b98a36e8f3557f1fedba6ecaacae: Merge branch 'feature/#228_twitter_integration...
- Merge branch 'feature/#228_twitter_integration' (closes: #228)
- 01:15 AM Revision 51ba5dfbfe856b39e56b83ad1cb1e1eb52cd54b3: Added possible design bug comment.
- Added possible design bug comment.
- 01:14 AM Revision 4c806ad20dabea4ff201dc92d2038823aaa10240: Implemented generic close chat using the proto...
- Implemented generic close chat using the protocol manager interface.
- 01:13 AM Revision a9845b22a48cf5462fffdc5d13f77d41c2f6ad4d: Implemented a generic open person chat when do...
- Implemented a generic open person chat when double clicking on a person from the treeview.
- 01:09 AM Revision 3be525783dc1adf246f4895bf290314352681d7f: Implemented receiving and sending direct messa...
- Implemented receiving and sending direct messages and replies timeline.
- 08:27 PM Bug #230: Startup Error in Windows: Unrecognized image file format
- My system configuration was like this before solving the issue: I had a debian 5.0 minimal. Installed smuxi from backports deb file. I started smuxi using X11 forwarding to another machine. -> Problem occured. I tried to compile smuxi on that m...
- 07:19 PM Revision 457d68c2efb3f05205d8067d2054ca204e94faa6: Fixed NRE if there is no topic set.
- Fixed NRE if there is no topic set.
- 07:18 PM Revision 83570c594b608715099f7bc9ed2b287ed6551a61: Fixed NRE if there is no topic set.
- Fixed NRE if there is no topic set.
- 07:15 PM Revision aa8be197976101be45ec5bb14f4b489c67d2a03b: Refactored friends timeline thread, implemente...
- Refactored friends timeline thread, implemented FindGroupChat() support, retrieve user details in background thread so Connect() doesn't block.
- 07:14 PM Revision 111a8746e4d380b6e4344650553d8bca373b7da8: build lib by default
- build lib by default
- 05:59 PM Feature #231: Show difference between old and new topic
- When someone changes the topic, smuxi could show which part changed by using a wdiff algorithm. This makes the actually change more clear for long topics as often seen on big IRC channels.
- 01:56 PM Bug #230: Startup Error in Windows: Unrecognized image file format
- this happens to me on linux (debian 5.0 minimal) aswell.
- 05:38 PM Bug #230: Startup Error in Windows: Unrecognized image file format
- I am running Windows Vista, using the standard installer (Gtk# for .Net 2.12.9) and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1. I have already restarted my computer after installing Smuxi. When I try to launch it (specifically, smuxi-frontend-gnome.exe), I ...
- 03:45 AM Feature #227: alternate nick support
- Oh. nice. It seems I failed at reading tooltips.
- 01:31 AM Feature #134: replace text smileys with graphical smileys
- I can't remember it but there is already code implementation for this, see: http://git.qnetp.net/?p=smuxi.git;a=blob;f=src/Engine/Protocols/ProtocolManagerBase.cs;h=8e4bb9b45b405ffcb0a33adf0e4ef555ea193166;hb=HEAD#l240 No idea if it works....
- 01:26 AM Feature #228: Twitter integration
- Reading and posting public tweets (via the friends timeline) is implemented. Support for private tweets is missing. The initial population of all friends should be done in a background thread (instead of blocking the GUI).
- 01:22 AM Revision 8dc7e3d4f9095713d99ff7d794adad38e39bf3f9: Added twitter engine to the build system.
- Added twitter engine to the build system.
- 01:20 AM Revision 578802d4936756ce515e630033bf8ddba3556a26: Allow overriding the RenderPersonIdentityName(...
- Allow overriding the RenderPersonIdentityName() method.
- 01:19 AM Revision a728ec390dd3812bcd0ad7880f55979bcde6d146: Only show the topic if one was actually set.
- Only show the topic if one was actually set.
- 01:15 AM Revision 63fbece6a86099e1786ee7dce2b7f75b00c4da8d: Added support for @nick style nickname complet...
- Added support for @nick style nickname completion (as seen/used in tweets).
- 01:14 AM Revision 22eea26cb3a3fb500c3e9e88d3fbfd8410808f36: Initial implementation of twitter support. (re...
- Initial implementation of twitter support. (references #228)
- 01:10 AM Revision 5ec3b13e30a8255eaf7655d901cf43b6cd1787b9: Initial import of new BSD licensed Twitterizer...
- Initial import of new BSD licensed Twitterizer.Framework library taken from http://code.google.com/p/twitterizer/ Copyright (c) 2008, Patrick "Ricky" Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 01:05 AM Revision 809695b865c498b1b67c143502fb9bb38896f170: Moved IdentityName color hashing to ProtocolMa...
- Moved IdentityName color hashing to ProtocolManagerBase.
- 10:43 PM Feature #229: LISTMODE Support
- The implementation can be tested against the eloxoph IRCd: ...
- 10:41 PM Feature #229: LISTMODE Support
- In order to cleanly fetch all modes from a channel Smuxi should support the LISTMODE feature as defined in: http://www.shanemcc.co.uk/irc/#listmode This will allow Smuxi to sync all modes without the currently used banlist hack that is needed wh...
- 06:32 PM Revision d9c680e75502a9ead7d100d1a446ea391d41d60b: Updated MonoDevelop project files.
- Updated MonoDevelop project files.
- 06:03 PM Feature #228: Twitter integration
- Also support a @yournick tab that shows all tweets that contains your name.
- 05:59 PM Feature #228: Twitter integration
- Smuxi could support the Twitter protocol as it mainly sending and receiving messages. Having one tab for the public messages for reading and writing and then allowing to make private tabs for each twitter user for private messages.
- 11:06 AM Feature #227: alternate nick support
- That feature is already implemented. Just go the Preferences and set more than one nickname in the "Nickname(s)" field separated by spaces. If you go with the mouse cursor over the field and wait a second you will get a help tooltip about this.
- 06:21 AM Feature #227: alternate nick support
- This is somewhat related to Feature #105
- 06:14 AM Feature #227: alternate nick support
- Users should have the option of specifying an alternative nick when theirs is in use instead of just appending "_". The "_" can be appended if no alternate nick is specified.
- 06:11 AM Feature #226: show global messages on server tab
- It would be nice to have an option to have global messages be shown in the server tab instead of in their own tabs. I'm usually connected to several servers and when my internet connection goes down I get all these extra tabs I have to close when...
- 01:32 PM Feature #225: Use colors with good contrast for tab label
- Colored nicknames are checked for good contrast and changed for optimium contrast. The tab label should do the same as the local theme of the frontend might be different from one computer to another, so the same exakt color value might produce bad...
- 05:43 PM Revision e81e5b89bad0757cb12dc53ce630909a73002e06: Fixed extra spaces in MessageModel.ToString(),...
- Fixed extra spaces in MessageModel.ToString(), implement ToString() method in ImageMessagePartModel and TextMessagePartModel, call ToString() in MessageModel.ToString() on all parts.
- 05:03 PM Bug #224: "Find Group Chat" might block forever
- For example: ...
- 04:44 PM Bug #224: "Find Group Chat" might block forever
- The "Find Group Chat" feature requests a list from the server and might block forever, there should be some kind of timeout defined something like 30 seconds. Also the possible replies the IRC server sends should be more tested as depending on the...
- 03:06 PM Bug #223: Many beeps when connecting to a smuxi-server on Windows
- When you connect to a smuxi-server on Windows every highlighted messages will beep during the sync. This is pretty annoying.
Also available in: Atom