From 06/01/2009 to 06/30/2009
- 10:29 AM Bug #183: Leaking FrontendManager threads
- After about 6 month of running smuxi-server there are some leaked FrontendManager threads. The lag watcher thread (IrcProtocolManager (irc.chatspike.net:6666) lag watcher) also looks suspicious. ...
- 08:59 PM Bug #182 (Closed): User list wastes space
- Applied in changeset commit:"920483e3a7652a1a95c548415f2456ce021f6ed0".
- 08:53 PM Revision 920483e3a7652a1a95c548415f2456ce021f6ed0: Removed wasted whitespace between usermode and...
- Removed wasted whitespace between usermode and nickname. (closes: #182)
- 08:26 PM Bug #182: User list wastes space
- The user has some extra whitespace between the usermode and the nickname and probably also after the nickname. It might be some kind of border for columns.
- 10:13 PM Revision 4fd731b9bc4c143b7d49b0d7d483d528812444de: Track API changes.
- Track API changes.
- 10:11 PM Revision fdb1ab36b79c70daba5e69954bc5b691a1ed1a39: Set window parent correctly. Fixed cancel/clos...
- Set window parent correctly. Fixed cancel/close buttons of the dialog. Implemented saving the new or edited engine.
- 03:47 PM Feature #177: Connection/Sync dialog when connecting to a remote engine
- Postponed to 0.7 as this needs some major refactorting between Frontend, EngineManager, EngineManagerDialog and EngineConnectProgressDialog.
- 03:46 PM Feature #177: Connection/Sync dialog when connecting to a remote engine
- Started the implementation in GIT branch feature/#177_sync_dialog: http://git.qnetp.net/?p=smuxi.git;a=commit;h=aa4f364b7d71c47e85aa142fe0141d0fd521841c
- 03:14 PM Revision 58081f01c10eab9404562162fbc864a8fc9d064f: s/smuxi/Smuxi/
- 03:14 PM Revision 000c8bc19188f93cdf81f95a726a0a16e0d65d1f: fixed trailing whitespace
- fixed trailing whitespace
Also available in: Atom