From 02/07/2009 to 03/08/2009
- 01:33 PM Bug #159: Cannot restore from notification icon
- When smuxi (0.6.3) is minimised to the notification area, I cannot left click it to restore. I have to right click and select preferences, often more than once, to get it to reappear. Using GNOME with metacity + metacity compositor.
- 01:31 PM Bug #158: Minimises when switching workspace
- When I have the notification icon set to display on minimisation, smuxi (0.6.3) always minimises when I switch workspaces. If the icon is disabled or set to always show, this behaviour does not happen. When this first happened I thought smux...
- 08:14 PM Feature #157: "Jump to last highlight" feature
- Gar, picky meebey! :)
- 08:05 PM Feature #157: "Jump to last highlight" feature
- It would be really useful to have a "jump to last highlight" button/shortcut/command/whatever. 20:53 <hanska> meebey: we should *really* have a "take me back to last highlight" button in smuxi. Really. :/ 20:54 <meebey> its simple to add 20:5...
- 10:45 AM Bug #156: net-irc/smuxi-0.6.3.ebuild infinite loop
- I am aware of this issue but don't know the cause yet. The loop is not always inifite though, like I can build it (maybe because I have a SMP system). I think it might be related to that ...
- 01:03 AM Bug #156: net-irc/smuxi-0.6.3.ebuild infinite loop
- I can confirm this build bug. A Debian user is having the same difficulties. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/259833
- 07:38 PM Bug #156: net-irc/smuxi-0.6.3.ebuild infinite loop
- dev-util/intltool 0.40.5 dev-dotnet/nini 1.1.0-r2 sys-devel/autoconf 2.63 sys-devel/automake 1.10.2, 1.9.6-r2, 1.8.5-r3, 1.7.9-r1, 1.6.3, 1.5, 1.4_p6 ...
Also available in: Atom