From 06/14/2008 to 07/13/2008
- 03:50 PM Feature #46: nickname completion on private chat
- Private chat should at least allow nickname completion of the nick I talk to.
- 03:48 PM Bug #45: notice does highlight while shouldn't
- Notice in query doesn't highlight, probably notice on protocol chat neither.
- 09:10 PM Feature #44: live spell checking
- Spell check words entered in the "input entry". The checked languages should be configurable.
- 05:18 PM Feature #41: IRC reconnect on timeout takes too long
- This might only happen because of the Thread.Abort() issues I have... since the lag indicator was implemented it reconnects pretty fastly.
- 05:06 PM Feature #39 (Closed): combine connect and quick connect dialog
- Implemented in SVN r273
- 05:02 PM Revision 2187382795737676fd517adba4a90d0fb12d33ae: unneeded as merged with QuickConnectionDialog
- unneeded as merged with QuickConnectionDialog
- 05:00 PM Revision 0b39983d4d0d3aa91080c96957a78a076a6e3dea: * Frontend-GNOME/MainWindow.cs, Frontend-GNOME...
- * Frontend-GNOME/MainWindow.cs, Frontend-GNOME/Frontend-GNOME.mdp, Frontend-GNOME/gtk-gui/Smuxi.Frontend.Gnome.QuickConnectDialog.cs, Frontend-GNOME/gtk-gui/Smuxi.Frontend.Gnome.ConnectDialog.cs, Frontend-GNOME/gtk-gui/gui.stetic, Frontend...
- 05:58 PM Bug #43: /reconnect stalls the frontend [win32]
- /reconnect on a alive or dead connection hangs the whole frontend and never finishes it seems.
- 08:48 PM Revision 326fbf9438f4b96d2a849a8569ffbb50f868d7ee: * Protocols/Irc/IrcProtocolManager.cs: Impleme...
- * Protocols/Irc/IrcProtocolManager.cs: Implemented lag indicator.
- 02:43 PM Bug #11 (Closed): can't scroll open chats
- Fixed in SVN r269
- 02:43 PM Revision ecc8b389237d97521c5c37d1ca220b4dae04aca4: * Frontend/EngineManager.cs: Using superseded ...
- * Frontend/EngineManager.cs: Using superseded method now. * Frontend-STFL/Frontend.cs: FIxed indention.
- 02:42 PM Revision dfb65be2154867f985b968d7a0a3c51873d7ac09: * Notebook.cs: Attempt to get focus faster bac...
- * Notebook.cs: Attempt to get focus faster back when switching a page, but doesn't work.
- 02:42 PM Revision 69ea89816ae27f8a902243e7bd1469cea39335ec: * Entry.cs: Fixed scrolling notebook tabs (clo...
- * Entry.cs: Fixed scrolling notebook tabs (closes: trac bug #11). Fixed indention. Supress up/down GTK+ navigation, trying to leave the entry. * Chats/ChatView.cs: Expose HasFocus and HasSelection as property.
- 01:53 AM Feature #40 (Closed): icons for tabs
- Implemented in SVN r268
- 01:52 AM Revision 6aaec9a390432d0a4c9f3761e7b27a297faf60fb: * Frontend-GNOME.mdp, Chats/ProtocolChatView.c...
- * Frontend-GNOME.mdp, Chats/ProtocolChatView.cs, Chats/SessionChatView.cs, Chats/PersonChatView.cs, Chats/GroupChatView.cs, Chats/ChatView.cs, ChatViewManager.cs: Implemented tab images.
- 12:14 AM Feature #42: Tab size
- Have tabs sized by having a predefined minimum and maximum size, and then deturmining the actual size by deviding the available space by the number of tabs, within the predefined limits. [[TabSize]] = [[TabAreaSize]] / [[TabItemCount]]; [[Ta...
- 06:24 PM Feature #41: IRC reconnect on timeout takes too long
- 20:21 <meebey> when did I quit? 20:21 <yath> 20:10 -!- meebey [~email@example.com] has quit [Ping timeout] 11 minutes is way too long... 3 to 6 max would be ok.
- 01:01 PM Feature #40: icons for tabs
- Show network / group / user icons in tabs.
- 11:08 PM Feature #39: combine connect and quick connect dialog
- Combine the connect and quick connect dialog would allow to share more code and is more user friendly as there is a single dialog to do both.
- 09:33 PM Feature #34 (Closed): GUI for manual server connect
- Implemented in SVN r263
- 09:32 PM Revision 5900ccf37cc54dbe91c35c07745ae400e02b0804: * Engine-IRC/Protocols/Irc/IrcProtocolManager....
- * Engine-IRC/Protocols/Irc/IrcProtocolManager.cs: Pass IRC errors to frontend. Pass IRC messages to protocol manager also if being on session chat. * Frontend-GNOME/MainWindow.cs: Enhanced menu. * Frontend-GNOME/Preferences/ServerListView.c...
- 07:51 PM Feature #38: send notices from users to channels and querys where useful
- When you and a user "foo" is on channel #chan and sends you a notice, not only show the notice on the network chat but also on that channel. Same goes with a query chat (if exists).
- 07:43 PM Revision c4c2dc766fae05928d3ff89bf0df8e3433710a75: * Engine/Protocols/IProtocolManager.cs, Engi...
- * Engine/Protocols/IProtocolManager.cs, Engine/Protocols/ProtocolManagerBase.cs: Expose chats owned by the protocol manager.
- 07:39 PM Bug #37 (Closed): +channels don't work
- That was a bug in [[SmartIrc]]4net and has been fixed.
- 10:25 PM Bug #37: +channels don't work
- When I try to join a +channel I get an only an empty chat.
- 01:11 PM Bug #36: default username not honored for servers without username set
- When connecting to a server without a specific username then the default username from the settings is not used. This prevents connecting to servers when the local username contains a dot (like mirco.bauer).
- 01:03 PM Feature #35: memory usage watcher
- Watch the memory usage and after a certain size (like 100MB) show a memory usage warning to the user, and suggest to restart smuxi and file a bug report. Probably also adding memory usage hints somehow, so we know where the usage comes from.
- 01:18 PM Feature #34 (Assigned): GUI for manual server connect
- I am currently working on this one.
- 01:17 PM Feature #34: GUI for manual server connect
- Implemented a GUI to manually connect to a server (quick connect). (requested by enjoi).
- 01:15 PM Feature #33: dbus support
- Add dbus support for different things, like handling IRC URLs. But make it optional, as dbus is not portable (yet).
- 01:14 PM Feature #32: banshee plugin via dbus (now playing...)
- Show "now playing..." message when banshee plays a song.
- 01:12 PM Feature #31: Handle irc:// URLs (in GNOME)
- Handle irc:// URLs in GNOME via dbus and/or remoting.
- 01:11 PM Feature #30: make #channel clickable
- Make #channel clickable by making it an irc:///#channel URL and handle it in the frontend.
- 01:09 PM Feature #29: show away-msg only once per query
- Show away-msg only once per query (on each message it's annoying).
- 01:06 PM Feature #28: support mIRC colors in topic
- Support mIRC colors in topic. We need to change the IFrontendUI interface for that as it only supports a simple string currently. And not sure how to implement colors with the Gtk.Entry widget in the GNOME frontend. (requested by Cobrian)
- 01:04 PM Feature #27: encoding setting per server
- Allow to use different encodings per server. (requested by Cobrian)
- 01:03 PM Feature #26: auto-retry joining channels
- When a joining a channel fails in a temporarly way, try to rejoin it automatically.
- 01:02 PM Feature #25: Pass unknown commands to protocol manager as fallback.
- Pass unknown commands raw to the server like /foobar (but being an option).
- 01:01 PM Feature #24: Lag indicator (frontend <-> smuxi-server)
- Implement lag indicator between frontend <-> smuxi-server. I would need some kind of Ping() method that is a NOOP and measure how long the call takes...
- 01:00 PM Feature #23: SSL support
- Add SSL support by making a "use ssl" option.
- 12:59 PM Feature #22: IPv6 support
- Add IPv6 support by making a "use ipv6" option.
- 12:58 PM Feature #1: support URLs in topic
- Not sure yet how to implement that with the Gtk.Entry widget.
- 12:56 PM Bug #21: /away only works on current protocol manager?
- /away needs to set away on _all_ networks but only sets away on the current protocol manager for some reason.
- 12:55 PM Feature #20: more colors for message types
- allow to set different colors for different message types: chanmsg/privmsg/mode/join/part/ctcp/action
- 12:53 PM Feature #19: basic theming
- Smuxi should support basic theming, like modifying: foreground/background color, font size, font type
- 12:52 PM Feature #18: IRC channel manager gui with topic / bans / modes
- IRC channels (or maybe group chats in general) need a manager GUI that shows current topic / bans /modes user-friendly and allows to change them.
- 12:51 PM Feature #17: /ban command
- /ban without any parameters should list the current banlist.
- 12:50 PM Feature #16: smarter /op /deop /voice /devoice (using multiple modes)
- Using /op nick1 nick2 nick3 should use one mode change (mode +ooo) instead of making 3 single ones.
- 12:49 PM Feature #15: add date stamps between days like irssi
- When a day changes all open chats should get a line-marker telling the day changed, else the timestamp without the date is pretty useless.
- 12:47 PM Feature #14: Edit engines GUI
- Editing existing engines in the engine manager needs to be implemented.
- 12:45 PM Feature #13: Group chat (channel) list GUI
- Making a GUI that shows all available group chats (channels) of a protocol manager.
Also available in: Atom