From 06/07/2008 to 07/06/2008
- 06:24 PM Feature #41: IRC reconnect on timeout takes too long
- 20:21 <meebey> when did I quit? 20:21 <yath> 20:10 -!- meebey [~firstname.lastname@example.org] has quit [Ping timeout] 11 minutes is way too long... 3 to 6 max would be ok.
- 01:01 PM Feature #40: icons for tabs
- Show network / group / user icons in tabs.
- 11:08 PM Feature #39: combine connect and quick connect dialog
- Combine the connect and quick connect dialog would allow to share more code and is more user friendly as there is a single dialog to do both.
- 09:33 PM Feature #34 (Closed): GUI for manual server connect
- Implemented in SVN r263
- 09:32 PM Revision 5900ccf37cc54dbe91c35c07745ae400e02b0804: * Engine-IRC/Protocols/Irc/IrcProtocolManager....
- * Engine-IRC/Protocols/Irc/IrcProtocolManager.cs: Pass IRC errors to frontend. Pass IRC messages to protocol manager also if being on session chat. * Frontend-GNOME/MainWindow.cs: Enhanced menu. * Frontend-GNOME/Preferences/ServerListView.c...
- 07:51 PM Feature #38: send notices from users to channels and querys where useful
- When you and a user "foo" is on channel #chan and sends you a notice, not only show the notice on the network chat but also on that channel. Same goes with a query chat (if exists).
- 07:43 PM Revision c4c2dc766fae05928d3ff89bf0df8e3433710a75: * Engine/Protocols/IProtocolManager.cs, Engi...
- * Engine/Protocols/IProtocolManager.cs, Engine/Protocols/ProtocolManagerBase.cs: Expose chats owned by the protocol manager.
- 07:39 PM Bug #37 (Closed): +channels don't work
- That was a bug in [[SmartIrc]]4net and has been fixed.
- 10:25 PM Bug #37: +channels don't work
- When I try to join a +channel I get an only an empty chat.
- 01:11 PM Bug #36: default username not honored for servers without username set
- When connecting to a server without a specific username then the default username from the settings is not used. This prevents connecting to servers when the local username contains a dot (like mirco.bauer).
- 01:03 PM Feature #35: memory usage watcher
- Watch the memory usage and after a certain size (like 100MB) show a memory usage warning to the user, and suggest to restart smuxi and file a bug report. Probably also adding memory usage hints somehow, so we know where the usage comes from.
- 01:18 PM Feature #34 (Assigned): GUI for manual server connect
- I am currently working on this one.
- 01:17 PM Feature #34: GUI for manual server connect
- Implemented a GUI to manually connect to a server (quick connect). (requested by enjoi).
- 01:15 PM Feature #33: dbus support
- Add dbus support for different things, like handling IRC URLs. But make it optional, as dbus is not portable (yet).
- 01:14 PM Feature #32: banshee plugin via dbus (now playing...)
- Show "now playing..." message when banshee plays a song.
- 01:12 PM Feature #31: Handle irc:// URLs (in GNOME)
- Handle irc:// URLs in GNOME via dbus and/or remoting.
- 01:11 PM Feature #30: make #channel clickable
- Make #channel clickable by making it an irc:///#channel URL and handle it in the frontend.
- 01:09 PM Feature #29: show away-msg only once per query
- Show away-msg only once per query (on each message it's annoying).
- 01:06 PM Feature #28: support mIRC colors in topic
- Support mIRC colors in topic. We need to change the IFrontendUI interface for that as it only supports a simple string currently. And not sure how to implement colors with the Gtk.Entry widget in the GNOME frontend. (requested by Cobrian)
- 01:04 PM Feature #27: encoding setting per server
- Allow to use different encodings per server. (requested by Cobrian)
- 01:03 PM Feature #26: auto-retry joining channels
- When a joining a channel fails in a temporarly way, try to rejoin it automatically.
- 01:02 PM Feature #25: Pass unknown commands to protocol manager as fallback.
- Pass unknown commands raw to the server like /foobar (but being an option).
- 01:01 PM Feature #24: Lag indicator (frontend <-> smuxi-server)
- Implement lag indicator between frontend <-> smuxi-server. I would need some kind of Ping() method that is a NOOP and measure how long the call takes...
- 01:00 PM Feature #23: SSL support
- Add SSL support by making a "use ssl" option.
- 12:59 PM Feature #22: IPv6 support
- Add IPv6 support by making a "use ipv6" option.
- 12:58 PM Feature #1: support URLs in topic
- Not sure yet how to implement that with the Gtk.Entry widget.
- 12:56 PM Bug #21: /away only works on current protocol manager?
- /away needs to set away on _all_ networks but only sets away on the current protocol manager for some reason.
- 12:55 PM Feature #20: more colors for message types
- allow to set different colors for different message types: chanmsg/privmsg/mode/join/part/ctcp/action
- 12:53 PM Feature #19: basic theming
- Smuxi should support basic theming, like modifying: foreground/background color, font size, font type
- 12:52 PM Feature #18: IRC channel manager gui with topic / bans / modes
- IRC channels (or maybe group chats in general) need a manager GUI that shows current topic / bans /modes user-friendly and allows to change them.
- 12:51 PM Feature #17: /ban command
- /ban without any parameters should list the current banlist.
- 12:50 PM Feature #16: smarter /op /deop /voice /devoice (using multiple modes)
- Using /op nick1 nick2 nick3 should use one mode change (mode +ooo) instead of making 3 single ones.
- 12:49 PM Feature #15: add date stamps between days like irssi
- When a day changes all open chats should get a line-marker telling the day changed, else the timestamp without the date is pretty useless.
- 12:47 PM Feature #14: Edit engines GUI
- Editing existing engines in the engine manager needs to be implemented.
- 12:45 PM Feature #13: Group chat (channel) list GUI
- Making a GUI that shows all available group chats (channels) of a protocol manager.
Also available in: Atom