From 03/02/2008 to 03/31/2008
- 05:09 PM Feature #9 (Assigned): ctrl+arrow should skip words
- 05:08 PM Feature #8 (Assigned): ctrl+a to select text in textbox
- 05:07 PM Feature #7 (Assigned): Middle click to close tabs
- 05:04 PM Bug #12 (Assigned): Can't close open rooms with ctrl+w
- Thats true, the shortcut isn't registered correctly, once you right click on a tab you can use ctrl+w, but not before that. As workaround you can also use: /window close
- 05:02 PM Bug #11 (Assigned): can't scroll open chats
- 05:01 PM Bug #10 (Closed): tab completion over-eager
- This feature is already implemented in smuxi. By default smuxi uses irssi-style nickname completion, that is if there are multiple matches, it will pick the first one and use it. You can change that to "bash style" nickname completion in the Prefe...
- 11:10 PM Bug #12: Can't close open rooms with ctrl+w
- After opening up a dozen rooms, i tried to close some of them using ctrl+w. This doesn't work, but right clicking on the label at the top and choosing close does work.
- 11:06 PM Bug #11: can't scroll open chats
- If i open up a dozen channels, i can only see 6 of them in the menu bar thingy at the top. I can't scroll that bar to see the others. The buttons are there to scroll, they just do nothing.
- 11:03 PM Bug #10: tab completion over-eager
- If there are two nicks in the room, 'alanA' and 'alanB', then tab completion should only complete 'alan'. Further presses of 'tab' could list the different possibilities onscreen, but not fully complete any name. i.e. Press 'a' press tab *sm...
- 11:00 PM Feature #9: ctrl+arrow should skip words
- It'd be great if ctrl+left skipped one word to the left, ctrl+shift+left highlighted one word to the left, etc.
- 10:59 PM Feature #8: ctrl+a to select text in textbox
- ctrl+a should select the text in the text entry.
- 10:57 PM Feature #7: Middle click to close tabs
- My mouse has a scroll wheel which also acts as a third mouse button. Other applications use this to button to close tabs (firefox, monodevelop, chatzilla). It'd be nice if smuxi did too.
- 04:53 PM Feature #6: Support typical ctrl+$key combinations in command entry
- ctrl+a - select all ctrl+arrow keys ctrl+left - should skip me one word left ctrl+shift+left - should highlight one word left
- 12:37 PM Feature #5: word/character wrapping should be a setting
- Some people prefere word wrapping over character wrapping, regardless of performance penalties.
- 12:24 PM Feature #4: Network chat pages should be closable
- Network chat pages should be closable using a context menu, but issue a warning as it will close all open person and group chats too.
- 12:21 PM Bug #3: /network close doesn't close network page
- /network close on a newly created connection doesn't close the network page.
- 12:20 PM Bug #2: /connect changes current protocol manager
- /connect $protocol $server will change the current protocol manager even when being in a group chat page, thus following commands will be executed on the wrong protocol manager.
- 11:18 AM Feature #1: support URLs in topic
- support URLs in topic
- 11:48 PM Revision e933339d4dea2c5a6cfb2f29850aaa6b2ca1129c: * Engine-MSNP/Protocols/Msnp/MsnpProtocolManag...
- * Engine-MSNP/Protocols/Msnp/MsnpProtocolManager.cs, Engine-XMPP/Protocols/Xmpp/XmppProtocolManager.cs: Fixed network chat. * Frontend-GNOME/Preferences/ServerView.cs: Added defaults for ICQ/AIM/MSNP. * Engine/Protocols/ProtocolManagerFacto...
- 04:51 PM Revision eb5e3e7a5b8a8264b6f13f5f3258cf1ee7721b9b: * Frontend-GNOME/Chats/SessionChatView.cs, Fro...
- * Frontend-GNOME/Chats/SessionChatView.cs, Frontend-GNOME/Entry.cs, Engine/Chats/ChatType.cs, Engine/Chats/SessionChatModel.cs: Implemented SessionChat*, abusing NetworkChat* as smuxi chat was a dirty hack. * Engine/Session.cs: Implemented S...
- 04:20 PM Revision 13dd86dee130b0bd757b3d91e0fea906bc4f3004: * IrcProtocolManager.cs: When connecting to a ...
- * IrcProtocolManager.cs: When connecting to a new server call SyncChat() after AddChat(), else already connected frontends will not get any messages.
- 04:09 PM Revision 8b8a09f756d96c5538cd38e224636b02f389244c: * IrcProtocolManager.cs: CommandMessageQuery()...
- * IrcProtocolManager.cs: CommandMessageQuery() sends message now once. CommandPart() sends part message now correctly when no channel name was given. CommandMe() uses now nickname coloring. _OnJoin() uses now nickname coloring. _OnPa...
- 03:31 PM Revision 0a1cb5a4e2fb8959a764e5026a0852c0e2f93850: * ProtocolManagerBase.cs: Fixed highlight, for...
- * ProtocolManagerBase.cs: Fixed highlight, formatting and colors of messages that contain URLs.
- 03:10 PM Revision c08b3f9fb2d4decb52ded1fd9897b7941974ac1c: * IrcProtocolManager.cs: Trim trailing spaces ...
- * IrcProtocolManager.cs: Trim trailing spaces in commands that use space as separator (like op/deop).
- 03:02 PM Revision 188196089988067672781dfe80713b04234a1846: * Engine-IRC/Protocols/Irc/IrcProtocolManager....
- * Engine-IRC/Protocols/Irc/IrcProtocolManager.cs: Reply error message when channel is moderated. * Frontend-GNOME/Chats/ChatView.cs: Cache chat name, instead of fetching it always from the proxy object. Open URLs in a different thread on Wi...
Also available in: Atom