- Registered on: 11/10/2009
- Last connection: 05/11/2013
- Smuxi (Public Relations Officer, 12/14/2009)
Reported issues: 72
- 02:14 PM Smuxi Bug #839: Smuxi joins channels which have been removed from auto-connect list
- I deleted two channels from the auto-connect list (several days ago), but after a reconnect those channels were joined automatically again. 04:09:16 -!- heavy [firstname.lastname@example.org] has quit [Remote host closed the connection] 04:11:...
- 01:55 PM Smuxi Bug #709: System.ArgumentNullException during connect to remote engine
- Same exception occured today again.
- 07:44 PM Smuxi Bug #835: /rejoin does not trigger resync
- /rejoin does not trigger a resync ob the respective tab. The channel itself is joined by the command, but Smuxi does not update the tab. After closing smuxi and restarting it, the respective channel is synced and is joined already.
- 06:36 PM Smuxi Bug #832: Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- Exception was thrown while using /shutdown command ...
- 11:25 PM Smuxi Revision f19dd7ba934841f783cbb845b40722451473b625: [L10N] Updated German translation from Transifex
- [L10N] Updated German translation from Transifex
- 02:21 PM Smuxi Bug #822: Exception: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed. (.campfirenow.com)
- 07:57 PM Smuxi Bug #797: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException on joining network
- Used version: Smuxi Vendor: master/bb025cf Frontend: GNOME 0.8.11.0 Engine: 0.8.11.0
- 07:36 PM Smuxi Bug #797: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException on joining network
- Inner-Exception Type: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException Inner-Exception Message: No element named _Protocol could be found. Inner-Exception StackTrace: at System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo.GetValue (System...
- 07:23 PM Smuxi Feature #778: Jump into topic using the keyboard
- It should be possible to navigate to the topic using only the keyboard. Caret mode only switches between message area and command box CTRL + L enters the join box, but there's no chance to get to the topic area.
- 12:43 AM Smuxi Bug #748: apply-button in preferences remains unabled
- apply-button in preferences remains disabled when the check box for "switch to newly opened person chats" is clicked (only for this checkbox, the group chat checkbox works)
Also available in: Atom