- Registered on: 10/31/2009
- Last connection: 01/10/2010
Reported issues: 3
- 01:19 AM Smuxi Feature #161: Support for flag/icon of half-ops, admins and services in channels
- This would be very nice to have. I run an irc network and in smuxi a user that is +a or +q looks like any other user. Not a big deal really but it would be kinda nice.
- 08:12 AM Smuxi Bug #234: crash on open
- 03:51 PM Smuxi Bug #234: crash on open
- well.. it happens a lot more than just when my connection drops. And sometimes it wont happen after power cycling my router. So it's very strange. Just a random problem I guess.
- 04:08 PM Smuxi Bug #234: crash on open
- I got the error again. I closed the frontend, and sometime after that my internet connection had dropped and reconnected. I checked the server console and there were messages like this: 2009-11-22 09:04:35,813 [IrcProtocolManager (irc.freenode....
- 12:58 PM Smuxi Bug #234: crash on open
- it has happened again since then and rebooting didn't work. I ended up having to ssh my server and restart the smuxi engine. it worked fine after that. Still no problems using the frontend on linux though.
- 10:38 PM Smuxi Bug #234: crash on open
- It started working again after a reboot. o_O
- 10:00 AM Smuxi Bug #234: crash on open
- I guess I should also add that this is happening when I run it on windows 7 and I am connecting to the smuxi engine via ssh tunnel. I also use smuxi on slackware linux and do not encounter this problem.
- 09:38 AM Smuxi Bug #234: crash on open
- This just started happening for no apparent reason. After it starts and connects to an engine, I get two error messages saying this: ------------------------------- Exception Type: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException Except...
- 03:45 AM Smuxi Feature #227: alternate nick support
- Oh. nice. It seems I failed at reading tooltips.
- 06:11 AM Smuxi Feature #226: show global messages on server tab
- It would be nice to have an option to have global messages be shown in the server tab instead of in their own tabs. I'm usually connected to several servers and when my internet connection goes down I get all these extra tabs I have to close when...
Also available in: Atom