- Registered on: 03/26/2009
- Last connection: 03/12/2011
Reported issues: 6
- 01:26 AM Smuxi Bug #321: Show away-messages only once does not work
- 10:41 AM Smuxi Feature #31: Handle irc:// URLs (in GNOME)
- These links could be of some help: http://www.lastfm.it/forum/21714/_/42837/1#f430232 http://people.w3.org/~dom/archives/2005/09/integrating-a-new-uris-scheme-handler-to-gnome-and-firefox/ http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=710780&p...
- 09:48 PM Smuxi Feature #282: Clickable channels
- It would be cool if channels (usually indicated by one of #aaa, ##aaa, on some networks also +aaa) could be made clickable. This should be implemented in the ChatViews, in the /whois replies, everywhere :)
- 08:06 PM Smuxi Feature #20: more colors for message types
- I will give this a try :-)
- 05:47 PM Smuxi Bug #281 (Closed): Race condition in PangoTools.ToMarkup
- Applied in changeset commit:"4717e91e29c48c02448deb4829b8656b8700b5da".
- 04:52 PM Smuxi Bug #281: Race condition in PangoTools.ToMarkup
- The for loop (the one building the string with the Pango Markup), relies on tags.Count. Inside the loop, there's tags.Pop(), which modified the contents of the stack. This means that the for loop effectively "catches" only the first half+1 of the...
- 04:36 PM Smuxi Revision 0437f42bdb9469588fe7a70a70b4a6a91581d2f2: Implemented test-cases for PangoTools (closes:...
- Implemented test-cases for PangoTools (closes: #280) Signed-off-by: Mirco Bauer <email@example.com>
- 03:16 PM Smuxi Revision 09b2f31214fc59e19ba942a65d770140fb8154c1: Show color and formattings of topics in FindGr...
- Show color and formattings of topics in FindGroupChatDialog (closes: #270) - Implemented Pango markup converter of a MessageModel - Use Pango markup within the FindGroupChatDialog for topics Signed-off-by: Mirco Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 02:36 PM Smuxi Revision e08817c28b0c7897059acffb85732bf475aa50e2: Implemented nickname completion for queries / ...
- Implemented nickname completion for queries / person chats (closes: #46) Signed-off-by: Mirco Bauer <email@example.com>
- 11:58 AM Smuxi Task #280: Provide testcase for Smuxi.Frontend.GNOME.PangoTools
Also available in: Atom