Carlos Martín Nieto
- Registered on: 09/13/2010
- Last connection: 04/02/2013
- Smuxi (Developer, 10/13/2012)
Reported issues: 3
- 08:50 PM Smuxi Bug #769: IRC reconnect retries blow the stack
- When smuxi gets thrown off an IRC server it can't connect, it recurses. The IRC library has a recursion limit, but smuxi itself does not, which causes it to recurse endlessly until it either manages to connect or the runtime has to kill it because...
- 01:41 PM Smuxi Revision 7e42694c49ecfef2c346a448f5e3346165e29a92: [Engine-Campfire] Experimental campfire engine
- [Engine-Campfire] Experimental campfire engine
- 03:25 PM Smuxi Revision 35ce519cfb7b3e55fbe50f0b8fe59ccff0648898: [Frontend-GNOME] Fall back to the protocol nam...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Fall back to the protocol name when looking for the favicon The network ID isn't always a reasonable key, as several networks could reside on the same server/service and have a common favicon (or no possiblity of customising it)....
- 06:23 PM Smuxi Revision 3b7590de26281caeb0f61d4b5a3eb21692622b8b: [Frontend-GNOME] Let GTK+ handle all unknown C...
- [Frontend-GNOME] Let GTK+ handle all unknown Ctrl-<key> By not setting the return value to 'false', Smuxi was breaking the emacs bindings. Let GTK+ handle them so they work.
- 09:14 PM Smuxi Feature #528: Ignore command in context menu
- Being able to use @/ignore whomever@ would be even nicer
- 05:46 PM Smuxi Revision 8f7bad2d55b19c5d0494b211fdffe998146d4645: [Common] Added Atom feed parser Signed-off-by...
- [Common] Added Atom feed parser Signed-off-by: Mirco Bauer <email@example.com>
- 11:07 PM Smuxi Revision 342c3a438bd1ebae20d5ee3224e2533c8004ff99: [Engine-XMPP] Spell 'password' properly
- [Engine-XMPP] Spell 'password' properly
- 05:33 PM Smuxi Revision 728c2579ea2437cccb7ca60049ee929a6139579c: [Engine] Don't use _Logger without LOG4NET Si...
- [Engine] Don't use _Logger without LOG4NET Signed-off-by: Carlos Martín Nieto <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 11:47 AM Smuxi Feature #609: Tab stacking
- Doing it the way Opera does it would be hard, but a start could be to use a @TreeView@ and have collapsible grouping tabs in the vertical view.
- 11:30 AM Smuxi Feature #618: Connect command should support URL syntax
- Assuming @irc://@ when no protocol is given would probably be a good idea, as smuxi is primarily an IRC client
Also available in: Atom