- Registered on: 03/26/2009
- Last connection: 06/18/2010
Reported issues: 6
- 01:37 PM Smuxi Bug #392: Smuxi chat wraps characters instead of words
- Mirco Bauer wrote: > For historical reasons, in older GTK+ versions word wrap was extremely slow, resizing the window was taking seconds... > By default new Smuxi installations use word-wrap. Was your installation a new one or old? No, it was...
- 04:31 AM Smuxi Bug #392: Smuxi chat wraps characters instead of words
- I just saw that this is configurable. Why? At the very least it should default to word, but I would rethink something that fine grained needing to be configurable.
- 04:09 AM Smuxi Bug #392: Smuxi chat wraps characters instead of words
- In the smuxi gtk chat window, words wrap by character instead of by word.
- 03:57 PM Smuxi Bug #67 (Feedback): window close commands do not work
- I cannot close PM tabs with ctrl+w still, close is disabled in the menu.
- 03:58 PM Smuxi Feature #69: add /alias command
- We need a /alias command for doing common tasks, example) /alias 'wc $1' 'window close $1' would alias /wc 4 to /window close 4 and etc.
- 03:49 PM Smuxi Feature #68: Allow tabs to be reordered
- The channel tabs should be able to be reorderable either by ctrl + shift + (pgup|pgdown), or dragging them to the correct position.
- 02:48 PM Smuxi Bug #67: window close commands do not work
- the /window close, and ctrl+w commands to close a channel do not work in Frontend: GNOME 0.6.0.27403 Engine: 0.6.0.27402
- 02:13 PM Smuxi Feature #66: "Join/Part" messages turn tab to "activity" colour
- Regardless of the colour setting for Join/Part messages, the tab still lights up to the activity colour.
- 08:51 PM Smuxi Feature #65: Smuxi should have a DBUS interface
- Smuxi should have a dbus interface so that an app like gnome-do can interact with it, increasing integration across the desktop. Dbus methods that should be available: Connect to server (server [, port]) -- Connect to an irc server, with an ...
Also available in: Atom